Trophy Thoughts?

Kishnabe

Not sure what to think about it actually. Best Cyber Sleuth seems like it could be grindy while Master Gamer sounds like it could be the hardest trophy of the bunch.

I'm still butthurt that there's no physical Vita copy so I'm waiting until it goes on sale anyway.

Edited by Blue Flare

Yep, pretty much like the JP version, clear all chapters, take care of your digi-pals through various ways and digimon registry mostly. It should not pose any real difficulty for experienced Digimon players. Well, that if we exclude the advanced Colosseum or whatever they were called in Japanese.

Edited by YaoiGod

*staaare* Vita Port???

anyway... hmmm... 21 story related trophies... sounds very generous... that Digimon Medals sounds like a chore but as long as it is not RNG based like in All-Star Rumble, I think I should be fine with it... 

It was originally a Vita exclusive...

As someone who loves his Vita dearly, it kinda hurt me to read that.

I know it was a Vita exclusive but when it was announced it was coming to Europe it was supposed to be for PS4 only.

I love my Vita too and I will be getting it for it instead of PS4.

I know it was a Vita exclusive but when it was announced it was coming to Europe it was supposed to be for PS4 only.

That's actually not the case. When it was formally announced by Bamco, they said both versions were heading west.

The idea that the game was PS4 only originally came from people only speculating from the retail listings that only listed the PS4 version. Since the Vita version is unfortunately digital only, there was no physical copy for retailers to list. Hence why no one knew the Vita version was coming until Bamco's formal announcement.

• 2 months later...

I'm really happy to see theres 57 trophies. I think thats the most trophies i've seen in a base game without trophies. I'm personally more into expanding my trophy count rather than gaining platinums, so its nice to see so many trophies available. :D

I was actualy hoping for each trophy to have it's own design, but i am not too bothered, since Agumon is my favorite Digimon.

I love that there are 57 trophies, that means that there is a lot to do. 21 out of these are story trophies, that's quite a lot too, and i like that.

Overal it does not look like a tough platinum, maybe some grindy bits, but overal i really like this trophy list.