So..... My first book is for sale

DrBloodmoney

I'm interested in this!

But the price is a bit steep in my country (Belgium, 51euros, paperback) 

Might wanna look for a digital version.

Yikes - it should only be around 14euros for paperback, and about 7 euros for the ebook - not sure whatis causing such a high price at your end!

That's absolutely fantastic - congratulations, bud! I adore the premise of your book, and I'm genuinely interested in reading it. I've always wanted to sit down and write a book but I've lacked the dedication to put any of my ideas into practice, so I admire you immensely for having the patience to do so!

I sincerely hope that your book does well. Best of luck with it, and with your fledgling writing career

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another nice review  :)

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/will-james/fracturesq/

"The narrative’s parade of shocking moments (like Deborah’s first kill, using a pen on her victim’s neck) should leave fans of garish violence and spectacular action in awe. Leaving his dramatic denouement for future installments, James spends quality time introducing the characters Deborah needs for the mission—like Lena, the nurse, and Whitman, the strategist—in segments that surround a charismatic protagonist with an equally likable cast. Near the end, a ghoulish chase sequence is the cherry on top of a richly disturbing story.

A beautiful dose of carnal mayhem set in Purgatory."