Never again >=(

missmatchsocksX

Never getting a quantum dream game ever again, worst design ever where it constantly freezes in big chapters (Like Navajo, and who knows where else) and if its not freezing , it keeps locking up, and the disc is perfectly clean, and ps3 slim is new so its def not either of them, disappointed cuz I really was loving this game up to where the freezing/locking up comes in like almost constantly, jus want to find a way to fix it so i can plat this and sell it cuz this shouldnt be happening to any game

But your still getting it again on PS4 right?

When I played the game, I ran into no problems at all.

I'd ask if PS4 crashes/Freezes too but my ps3 hasn't frozen and still doesnt freeze except for this game exactly on the same spot during Navajo, after u wake up first time, either go to the door or go back to sleep, and idk how to progress and i really do wanna complete it, and PS4 has its own Game listing in trophies also IIRC separate from ps3

At least on the PS4 version you can play it in chronological order.

Not entirely accurate. It does let you play a "remixed" version from the beginning, but all the spoilery child-sections still go in the end before the finale and the Prologue (at least this one makes sense since it's for a narrative reason) & Broken chapters are still in the wrong spots. It is a lot better trophy-wise now though since some of the bigger chapters are either no longer necessary to replay (such as Navajo when going for a certain romantic trophy) or are closer together (such as all the dead/alive chapters) when going for specific trophies.

This is the best thing that you can do and it will prοbably fix your problem

Or get a different game disk or possibly download it digitally. When I say that I had no problems with freezing, I should probably add that I played the steelbook pre-order version on PS3 and the digital version on PS4. Maybe the standard version on PS3 has disk problems that I haven't heard about.

Not entirely accurate. It does let you play a "remixed" version from the beginning, but all the spoilery child-sections still go in the end before the finale and the Prologue (at least this one makes sense since it's for a narrative reason) & Broken chapters are still in the wrong spots. It is a lot better trophy-wise now though since some of the bigger chapters are either no longer necessary to replay (such as Navajo when going for a certain romantic trophy) or are closer together (such as all the dead/alive chapters) when going for specific trophies.

Sorry, I have yet to play the game so I don't know anything about it, I just heard that the new PS4 version had this "chronological" option, that's all.

Or get a different game disk or possibly download it digitally. When I say that I had no problems with freezing, I should probably add that I played the steelbook pre-order version on PS3 and the digital version on PS4. Maybe the standard version on PS3 has disk problems that I haven't heard about.

Ps4 edition is currently only digitial til next year when it comes out in blundle form including Heavy Rain.

• 5 weeks later...

I've had my game freeze a few times, but it usually comes back. Have only had it happen once where I had to turn off my Playstation because it was absolutely 100% completely frozen. No other issues though. The game has good auto save points.. so never lost any progress or thought it was that big of a deal, I guess. I'm used to playing Bethesda games which constantly crash or freeze.. 

• 6 months later...

only problem i had was the medicine girl trophy glitching and not popping trohpy but after i  updated the game it worked first time ironically lol, now i know title updates on large games are important and as for freezing i never had a issue,  maybe your hdd is a little slow cause from the sounds of things it's happening after you complete a task anyways i rather enjoyed it and i got lucky and got the watch all ending trophy only watching 5 so that saved some time there. as redoing the last mission was awful as i was sick of it after the second time 

Edited by LoadKeys

• 3 years later...