Trophy List

I think games should have trophies for getting 100%. People look for easy ways to get platinums when they are supposed to be earned for achieving everything in the game. They are also more rewarding if you get one that not many people have.

So do i. You have Xbox to blame for that though. This was just a copy of their list. 

It's been some years since I played SA.

Where are the best locations for doing the three level 12 missions for police, medic and firefighters?

My memory vaguely tells me it is in Las Venturras because the streets are mostly pretty straight on and there are no weird bridges to get confused (like in LS) or big hills (like in SF).

It's been some years since I played SA.

Where are the best locations for doing the three level 12 missions for police, medic and firefighters?

My memory vaguely tells me it is in Las Venturras because the streets are mostly pretty straight on and there are no weird bridges to get confused (like in LS) or big hills (like in SF).

For medic and firefighter Angel Pine is by far the easiest and fastest place.

For Vigilante missions you can do the fast food restaurant glitch in San Fierro or wait for Tank later in the game.

The PS3 have better quality than this PS2 port on PS4.

Also the PS3 version is physical, so you can sell it afterward and it have a auto save function and there are checkpoints in mission if you mess up.

But the PS3 version has more bugs and glitches than the original PS2 version. Still both versions are good on their own but personally I prefer the original PS2 version of the game.

But the PS3 version has more bugs and glitches than the original PS2 version. Still both versions are good on their own but personally I prefer the original PS2 version of the game.

I just entered San Fiero and I have not seen any bug or glitches so far.

But like al glitches, some people have them and some does not.

I just entered San Fiero and I have not seen any bug or glitches so far.

But like al glitches, some people have them and some does not.

I said what many people and reviews said about this version of the game, which is the same as the 360 version who was also criticized for its bugs in some areas. But if you didn't have one then good for you, I prefer not to take the risk.

• 3 weeks later...

Why does the PS3 version have a much higher platinum percentage? 

Autosaves, keeping your weapons when you die, lower difficulty on some missions, stuff like that go together to make for a higher plat percentage.

That being said, the PS4 version lets you use as many cheats as you want, so really, you'd think that would outweigh all of the above.

Autosaves, keeping your weapons when you die, lower difficulty on some missions, stuff like that go together to make for a higher plat percentage.

That being said, the PS4 version lets you use as many cheats as you want, so really, you'd think that would outweigh all of the above.

That's probably it, although the difference is still much bigger than I expected.

Cheats disable all trophies even on the PS4 version, though.

That's probably it, although the difference is still much bigger than I expected.

Cheats disable all trophies even on the PS4 version, though.

Oh yeah, they put a lot of work into getting the game onto phones, I'm fine with them doing a quick copy paste job of that version onto the consoles too because it's at least got some new stuff ... Aside from the 17 missing songs, the lost ability to sprint and swim and that properly, and a few other minor gripes, the "HD" version is the one to play.

They don't man, on GTA 3 and VC a lot of people say cheats will block your in game 100%, I think otherwise from when I did it years ago but I'm not even close to certain on that. San Andreas PS4 is entirely free of blocked trophies from cheats. Trust me man, when the PS4 version goes on sale for a stomachable price I am sooooo looking forward to flying a tank to another platinum. Oh god, and the super jump on bicycles cheat. So many good cheats.

Oh yeah, they put a lot of work into getting the game onto phones, I'm fine with them doing a quick copy paste job of that version onto the consoles too because it's at least got some new stuff ... Aside from the 17 missing songs, the lost ability to sprint and swim and that properly, and a few other minor gripes, the "HD" version is the one to play.

yeah too bad not many care about playing on mobile and this version has trophies and a platinum, and less bugs and glitches because they didn't screwed around with the game...

Edited by smellslikejavier

yeah too bad not many care about playing on mobile and this version has trophies and a platinum, and less bugs and glitches because they didn't screwed around with the game...

I used to be against mobile games like every other sane gamer out there, but the Xperia Play opened my eyes to the truth: that there's a lot of incredible experiences on the App Stores just waiting for you to hook up a controller to play through.

The PS3 port of that port though, has more bugs actually. The constant freezing people tell always complain about (rightfully so), the weird audio glitches where songs are on loop or fast forward/rewinded at random, the random mission fails, and the game breaking entirely sometimes when you're trying to do flight school.

Anyway, just because your phone's game store is littered literally with millions of shitty apps that are fee to pay one one end and ad ridden junk on the other, doesn't mean it's not worth having a look through the lot to find the few gems. I'll admit, in the millions of games on the Android store, there's probably only a couple of hundred that are worthwhile, but that's still a couple hundred great games that you can have in your pocket waiting for you to be ready for it.

I used to be against mobile games like every other sane gamer out there, but the Xperia Play opened my eyes to the truth: that there's a lot of incredible experiences on the App Stores just waiting for you to hook up a controller to play through.

The PS3 port of that port though, has more bugs actually. The constant freezing people tell always complain about (rightfully so), the weird audio glitches where songs are on loop or fast forward/rewinded at random, the random mission fails, and the game breaking entirely sometimes when you're trying to do flight school.

Anyway, just because your phone's game store is littered literally with millions of shitty apps that are fee to pay one one end and ad ridden junk on the other, doesn't mean it's not worth having a look through the lot to find the few gems. I'll admit, in the millions of games on the Android store, there's probably only a couple of hundred that are worthwhile, but that's still a couple hundred great games that you can have in your pocket waiting for you to be ready for it.

i know that, every platform has its gems, but in this case i prefer the original PS2 versions of the trilogy on PS4, less buggy than the others and trophies/platinum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing the PS3 version, I thought it was curious that the PS4 version has a significantly lower platinum percentage. The most obvious cause in this particular instance would be the obvious autosaves and checkpoints. Although another reason can be that the more players included in the stats, the less the average tends to be. The PS4 version has double the playerbase as the PS3 version already. I can't say exactly why this occurs, but I noticed a similar thing when comparing stats across platforms a lot. Truetrophies, a similar website to this has an equivalent for 360 games called trueachievements that I use to compare games. Anyway, I don't know what it is but the playerbase for PS3 games seems to have a higher ratio of trophy collecting when compared to their 360 counterparts. A good example is the Final Fantasy games, FFXIII is a much rarer 1000 on 360 than platinum on PS3. However, there are also less Playstation players registered on these stat sites on average. So without making assumptions about the potential differences of either playerbase, it does seem that as more people play a game, the completion stat for that game will gradually get pushed down.

Anyway, thanks to the guy that mentioned about the freezing in flight school, I actually just had my game paused about to try some missions but I went back and saved after reading that and sure enough, froze on my third lesson.. I honestly hadn't experienced any problems with the PS3 version yet except one freeze on taxi missions (was in the 40s at the time without saving for a while xD) but it's a shame that you can almost consistently predict when these things may occur. 

Anyway, just to respond to the subject of mobile games, it's very easy to underestimate the games and the hardware but it's actually surprising, I mean these android devices are becoming more powerful than the current Sony and Nintendo handheld devices. There's already some amazing games on mobile, unfortunately you just have to dig through the large amount of crap. It really is a problem, there needs to be some kind of content quality control.

Edited by Rodni_Demental

• 4 months later...

List is same, only difference is a few of the trophy pictures are a bit different

Yeah that's the first thing I noticed too. It's my understanding that someone at Sony made the trophy images for PS4 and whoever ported the mobile version to PS3 took Sony's images and improved them for their release, a darn sight better than the awful images Xbox got that's for sure! It's annoying Sony didn't then use the updated ones as some were a lot better, Horror of the Santa Maria for instance. Oh and don't forget the use of a beta Big Smoke design. I mean come on!

Also the overall game icons for the three PS4 ones are horrible for not matching. :(