The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 1

I submitted mine last week. But I knew who I was going to pick for the last couple of weeks.

In other news, my first ever guide has had over 300 views. Thanks to anyone in this competition who read it, hope it helps if you ever play ME3 DLC.

Edited by MattyH16

I could do that. I am qualified.

Comes with drunks, druggies, psych cases, drunk drug fucked psych cases, random abuse from all of the above.... suppose it's like being in a real life CoD lobby really :)

Edited by damage_6-9
  • Like 1

Well, I'm off to a cracker start this month. I was off sick from work 2 days last week and 2 more there wasn't enough work to justify me going in, so... started the 7 year PS3 backlog!

Started with LittleBigPlanet Karting (17 trophies) as the servers are closing soon; played a bit of Battleborn (7 trophies) on PS4 with my local gaming group, then decided to install my Diablo III (23 trophies) vanilla retail disc. While I was playing LBP Karting I had a 6-player local multiplayer game of MONOPOLY FAMILY FUN PACK (6 trophies) running on the PS4. Also got the ultra rare Best Pals trophy in Wake-up Club on the Vita. Thank god that grind is over.

So, 54 for the month so far. I'm almost at my total for last month already. Lets see if I can it 100 by the end of the month!

• Like 2

So the MVP votes for the second quarter are in and have been tallied. Congratulations to Pineapple-Hero88 winning by some margin (4 votes), apparently people are impressed by large amounts of platinum trophies :lol:. In second was MattyH16, Gibbo_0113 & TheWayne-o (1 vote) and in third was everyone who bothered to vote (CrestfallenV, spazza136, IronMask75, cjshaitan & damage_6-9).

Leaderboard in the OP will be updated tomorrow.

Edited by TheWayne-o
  • Like 2