The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 1

Liking those stats, though the poor Vita doesn't get much love lol.

This is definitely gonna help me remember what to play, cheers for putting the games up.

Poor Vita! :( I was hoping that they would release the new-ish blue model here but I think it's only in the US, although I don't want to ditch my 1000 model. Hmm, tough decisions... :unsure:

I got mine for Christmas in 2013, I've had an absolute blast with it. Speaking of Vita, are any of you located in Brisbane by any chance?

Nope sorry mate, I'm from NSW. Although I'll be visiting Brisbane soon to catch up with a friend, while I'm there I may as well show all the Queenslanders how we do things down here in the superior state. I think I'll start with how to win rugby league games without the use of bribery :P .

• Like 1

Poor Vita! :( I was hoping that they would release the new-ish blue model here but I think it's only in the US, although I don't want to ditch my 1000 model. Hmm, tough decisions... :unsure:

Nope sorry mate, I'm from NSW. Although I'll be visiting Brisbane soon to catch up with a friend, while I'm there I may as well show all the Queenslanders how we do things down here in the superior state. I think I'll start with how to win rugby league games without the use of bribery :P .

I was the same, but yeah think the blue one is US only.

Superior state is right mate, NSW is the best.

I was the same, but yeah think the blue one is US only.

Superior state is right mate, NSW is the best.

Aaaaaah blue scum! I don't think bribery had anything to do with the result of Game 3 last year. Hopefully we'll see a repeat performance this year ;P

The reason I asked about Brisbane is because I really want the Dynasty Warriors Next platinum on Vita, but I need people to play with ad-hoc, which makes it very difficult. Apparently noone owns a Vita in Brisbane, or if they do, they are in hiding.

• Like 1

Aaaaaah blue scum! I don't think bribery had anything to do with the result of Game 3 last year. Hopefully we'll see a repeat performance this year ;P

The reason I asked about Brisbane is because I really want the Dynasty Warriors Next platinum on Vita, but I need people to play with ad-hoc, which makes it very difficult. Apparently noone owns a Vita in Brisbane, or if they do, they are in hiding.

Bribery has everything to do with it :P Nah NSW is gonna win Origin this year.

All the Vitas are in witness protection.

Richmond

Haven't won a Premiership since 1980, but there's always hope we'll get there sometime soon, hopefully our new recruits bring something good to the team, especially Rioli.

Nice, Richmond are pretty good. Yeah Rioli should bring some hope to the team, but your next premiership won't be for a while so don't go getting your hopes up Spazza :)

• Like 1

I've never watched a game of AFL, it's just not for me. Although I promised my girlfriend that I'd go to the Giants vs Swans game next season with her (she's a Swans fan), however I'll be supporting Giants because they're my local team.

I'm the exact same as you, never watched a game but my girlfriend supports the Swans so i guess i'll support them too not knowing a thing about the sport, Only sport i really watch is EPL (soccer)

You are in luck my Friend!

I'm Brisbane based (well Gold Coast, but work in Brissie) and have a Vita.

Been looking at this game for a while, and if it'll help out a fellow GATHunter I have no problems with picking it up a bit earlier than planned.

I'm a little funds light at the moment, but it's only $28 on ebay, so once I get paid (in two weeks sadly :( ) I'll grab it, then just have to wait for postage.

UPDATE: Just grabbed it off of eBay, decided to go for this instead of having Sushi for lunch today.. it's for a good cause. I'll let you know once it arrives.

Edited by Drew-013
  • Like 1

You're either Victorian and love it or you're the rest of Aus and despise it. I'm originally from Gold Coast so i take the side of ' rest of Aus'. :P

Ha ha ha there's no getting away from it in Victoria. They'll try and turn you eventually mate lol.

They're trying to get AFL going up here but it's not working. Northern NSW is NRL country.

• Like 1