30 Seconds Wheelie !

Guys ,  I have trouble with this one.

Until now, not a single Wheelie has registered in my stats.

I try it with the Sanchez and PJC600, but no luck so far.

I also try it on the airport, because there no traffic and long road.

I always managed to let the rear touch the ground, and I gues it reset this, am i right?

SO any tips about this trophy? Which Bike, and location?

EDIT: Manage to get it with a Sanchez on Airport. Exact 30 seconds.

Some say it works with the Faggio,  not by me, its not registered in my game.

Edited by Scar-Vince
  • Like 1

I managed it on the beach with a PCJ.

move forward at a reasonable speed and then lean back so the front wheel raises off the ground. When the bike is at about 45 degrees (or diagonally up) then tap the x button to move forward. If you get the right rhythm you don't need a far distance, and the tapping of the x button keeps you forward and at that speed. Few tries in I managed to get a 31 second one  in. 

• Like 1

Super easy to do (or at least it is if they didn't change anything from PS2 days).  Just grab the pizza delivery faggio and you can fully pull back on the analog stick and the rear of the bike where the pizza rack is will scrape the ground and you'll never fall.  I rode a wheelie the length of the island on that thing back on PS2 just to see if I could.  Also, since you're dragging, it goes slow, so you could easily ride a 5 minute wheelie.

• Like 2

Super easy to do (or at least it is if they didn't change anything from PS2 days).  Just grab the pizza delivery faggio and you can fully pull back on the analog stick and the rear of the bike where the pizza rack is will scrape the ground and you'll never fall.  I rode a wheelie the length of the island on that thing back on PS2 just to see if I could.  Also, since you're dragging, it goes slow, so you could easily ride a 5 minute wheelie.

OK, strange.

Wen I used a faggio and scrape the ground for a minute, it did not make it in the stats.

But I got it with the Sanchez on the Airport, exactly 30 seconds. Had to stop, otherwise a wal or water. :lol:

• Like 1

OK, strange.

Wen I used a faggio and scrape the ground for a minute, it did not make it in the stats.

But I got it with the Sanchez on the Airport, exactly 30 seconds. Had to stop, otherwise a wal or water. :lol:

They may have made scraping not count on the PS4 version, cause on PS2 in the Stats section that counted as a wheelie.  If I have the time tonight when I get home from work I'll turn on my PS2 and load up my game and take a pic to show you.  It was the kind of thing my friends and I did in the GTA games to show off.

Also, just double checking, did you try with a normal faggio or the pizza delivery one?  Because it was the pizza one specifically that I did it with on PS2 (that still might not matter on this version).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't do this either. Closest I got was 20 seconds with a PCJ at the airport, but then I ran out of runway, and that was after many, many attempts. The Sanchez is easier at pulling wheelies but I'm not fairing any better with it. Beach has uneven ground and doesn't seem possible, runway isn't long enough, and the highway on the right side of the second island is full of traffic and if you even touch a kerb you go flying. Hold back for too long you flying. Not long enough and the wheelie ends. Half the time the wheelie ends randomly anyway, even if the front wheel if still in the air. And you can tap X all you want but you still pick up speed ridiculously fast. I'm routinely pulling 10~ second wheelies but that's about it. Been trying for, like, 3 hours now, and I haven't got so mad at a game in a long, long time.

• Like 1

I finally did it! And with that, I now have the Platinum! Ended up using the Faggio to pop a 33 second wheelie going south along the road with all the hotels along it, but even then I could only start a wheelie when I was on the grassy hill near the PCJ that starts the PCJ Playground side mission. So yeah, had a lot of trouble with this one damn trophy, and I still have no idea why.

But it's over now. On to San Andreas.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is not registering with the perfect handling cheat enabled. I was driving two wheels dozens of times doing wheelies stoppies etc. with the cheat on and no notifications appeared. They started popping after I disabled the cheat. Just so you know.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

i got it with the 600 at the airport, it took me forever. until i used the side view  so i could see my entire bike and since there wasnt much in my way i didnt worry about hitting things i wouldnt see. this helped me keep a better balance so the back of my bike didnt go to far back because i could see it better

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This one is actually pretty easy to do... Go to the settings and set it to the 4 control option (where you accelerate and brake with the right stick) and then all you have to do is pulling left stick halfway down and the right stick halfway up. You can do that forever then, I even steered around other cars and such.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...