PlayStation Vita Wishlist

Parker

I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we could all share what we'd like to see on our Vita's in the future. Whether it is a game you want or something you'd like patched it can go in this thread.

For starters I'd like a few games. I'd love to see a Gran Turismo for the Vita as well as another Tourist Trophy. I would also love to see a Harvest Moon game (the traditional series, not the spinoffs) and some turn based RPG's in the vein of Golden Sun or even Pokemon. Some more PopCap games would be welcome on the system as well most notably Peggle because I think it would be perfect for the system, just like Plants Vs. Zombies is.

As for updates to the system, I'd like to see a folder system. I'd love to have a bubble on the home screen that said "Racing" and when i touched it I had all my racing games tight there to choose from. I think something like that would really clean up the home screen and I wouldn't think it would be too terribly difficult to implement. I'd also like to be able to browse YouTube or the internet while playing a game.

I'm sure there is more but that's all I can really think of at the moment. I think the system is very well rounded but there is always more that can be added, so what would you all like to see added?

Parker

• Like 1

Simple, more first person shooters like Medal of Honor (a WW2 one would be welcome), a Resistance Burning Skies sequel (with improvements all across the board), and a Ratchet and Clank. That is all I ask..oh, that and a brand new Infamous game. :D

I wouldn't mind PS1 playability (I know its coming but im really wanting it now)... also, i wouldn't mind a White Knight Chronicles, or a Star Ocean game... Or a better dungeon crawler than Dungeon Hunter Alliance... something a little more open world like Sacred 2... Really anything that is an RPG with an open world i guess is what im looking for... Fallout, Elder Scrolls... i could write for days of things that i want on my vita so i should just stop there, lol

audio/video output so I can see my game on my big screen while at home. Via remote play if necessary i dont care.

More games the initial games on release where solid enough but there seems to be a long time between games worth getting, too me any ways. I would love to see an inFamous spin off. and any news on the Bioshock game they where supposed to be making but haven't started yet. <_<

I don't actually have a Vita but when I do get one, I'd like to see perhaps a Battlefield game on it. If not, any of the Tom Clancy games would do like Splinter Cell, Rainbox Six, etc. NOT Endwar, Hawx or any of that. Just looking for stuff that I could hop on and off rather than having to pay attention... B)

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got two things off my small wishlist that being Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f and Persona 4 Golden but besides them I'd probably want a Fate Stay/Night port similar to how Little Busters got a Vita port, a portable Neptunia game but other than them just some solid turn based JRPGs and a few fighters and I'd be set, the DMC trilogy and Catherine would be nice portable as well.

Well I got two things off my small wishlist that being Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f and Persona 4 Golden but besides them I'd probably want a Fate Stay/Night port similar to how Little Busters got a Vita port, a portable Neptunia game but other than them just some solid turn based JRPGs and a few fighters and I'd be set, the DMC trilogy and Catherine would be nice portable as well.

i saw a list of future vita games somewhere that had neptunia on it... hope its true

I would love the full support for remote play, and to see more developers pick it up as a platform. such potential, and I think that if the people making a lot of the rpgs on psp got behind this, man oh man would there be some sweet games

I'd like to see a new GTA game for it. And basically a spin off to every big non-Microsoft/Nintendo IP.

Like Assassin's Creed III: Revelations or Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Declassified.

More VITA exclusives.

I wish there was YouTube for ALL regions.

At least 2 (P)S(E)N accounts on one Vita.

And maybe some HD collections like the Sly Collection or the Ratchet and Clank Collection.