PSNP New Year's Contest & Giveaway - Event Has Ended

Dragon-Archon

All the plats have been counted and here are the winners:

• :gold: First place: Matto_Isi with 13 plats
  • :silver: Second place: Ric_373 with 11 plats
  • :bronze: Third place: minh2t with 10 plats
Congratulations winners :yay:, we'll PM you about the prizes. 

Below are the results of all the participants:

So that's it for this event. I'd like to thank everyone for participating and hope you had a good time.

Congratulations to all the players on our first contest, we're counting all platinums and soon the results will be posted, we're try to be as fast as possible to deliver all the prizes

Thanks again to all participants

• Like 1

Thank you guys so much!  I didn't know how many plats it would take to reach the top 3, so I aimed for 15 and fell a little short.  This contest was awesome, and I love the rules (especially the one where you can't get more than 1 trophy before the start date).  This was so much fun, and all the competition for that top spot was nerve-racking!  Congrats to the other winners!  And thanks so much to Dragon-Archon, Mah2c, and Zone Hunter for setting this up!  My wife also thanks you, as she was getting pretty pissed about how many hours I spent gaming each day :P 

• Like 2

Thank you guys so much!  I didn't know how many plats it would take to reach the top 3, so I aimed for 15 and fell a little short.  This contest was awesome, and I love the rules (especially the one where you can't get more than 1 trophy before the start date).  This was so much fun, and all the competition for that top spot was nerve-racking!  Congrats to the other winners!  And thanks so much to Dragon-Archon, Mah2c, and Zone Hunter for setting this up!  My wife also thanks you, as she was getting pretty pissed about how many hours I spent gaming each day :P

Thnx, that rule was added to prevent people from setting up plats and abusing the Plat Rain Day event. Glad to know you had so much fun. 

Lol, now you can buy something nice for the wifey.