PSNP New Year's Contest & Giveaway - Event Has Ended

Dragon-Archon

Maaaan I forgot about this, I've only platted 1 game this year and it isn't even part of a PP. The one game I'm working on is part of one but I had more than 1 trophy on it before the contest so looks like I'll have a big fat doughnut for this contest. At least that doughnut will have chocolate frosting and sprinkles, I like sprinkles doods

• Like 1

Maaaan I forgot about this, I've only platted 1 game this year and it isn't even part of a PP. The one game I'm working on is part of one but I had more than 1 trophy on it before the contest so looks like I'll have a big fat doughnut for this contest. At least that doughnut will have chocolate frosting and sprinkles, I like sprinkles doods

That sucks dood, but I like doughnuts too :highfive:.

I like sprinkles too dood. You're ok.

There's a place near me that does doughnut sandwiches, which is basically huge amounts of meat between two donuts. They're aggressive, but delicious.

• Like 1

Well to be fair, there was a cross-over event between the PPs and the Plat Rain Day, so it counted if people left 1 trophy for last.

They were, last year due to PRD :awesome:

Yeah yeah yeah. I thought about that right after I posted but you ninjas were too quick and pointed that out before I could edit the post.  :ninja:

Edited by MStalker58

Nah, just want specific #75 milestone =D

They were, last year due to PRD :awesome:

Ah I see, not sure if you know, but plat #25 and #75 will disappear from the milestone list once you hit plat #100.

Yeah yeah yeah. I thought about that right after I posted but you ninjas were too quick and pointed that out before I could edit.

Ninja dragons FTW :awesome:

ninja.jpg

• Like 1

Well, looks like PP Science Adventures isn't going up this month anymore. *sound of broken hopes and dreams*

In that case i'll probably end up at 3 with Broken Age, Tales from the Borderlands and Grim Fandango. There's always the chance of me getting the platinum to Mass Effect 2 in two days while preparing for two exams next week but that seems highly unlikely. 

3 is an alright number, but i feel like i could have done more.

Well, normally it should go up this weekend and it's only February on Monday... 

Even though i'm not technically a participant, i did get 3 eligible plats this month. xD

Oh, i thought PP Marvel was back on schedule, we completed all the graphics for that one like two days ago. This waiting list is hella confusing, i don't envy you for your job man  :lol:

Oh, i thought PP Marvel was back on schedule, we completed all the graphics for that one like two days ago. This waiting list is hella confusing, i don't envy you for your job man  :lol:

Yeah i know it's a bit confusing... I should probably do something about that haha. Anyway, i asked Blue Flare to keep me updated on his progress a while ago and i haven't received a reply yet.

What Satoshi said.

Oh well, looks like having PP Science go up early is our only option. We truly have no choice but to give Happy his fourth platinum due to these unforseeable events.

Image entirely unrelated.

a9b12abf46.jpg

Edited by Happy