PSNP New Year's Contest & Giveaway - Event Has Ended

Dragon-Archon

Congratulations on winning the giveaway, guys!

I have two plats so far, and a lack of short games since I burned a bunch of them up for the rain. I'll mainly just be watching.  :popcorn:   I need to kidnap someone that can actually play God of War.

Just thought to let you know you won the giveaway :D. Enjoy the premiumship.

Are there PSN Cards for 1000, 2000, and 3000 yen? If so, those could be added too.

Thank you for the giveaway premiumship Dragon! I was a bit surprised when I realised I had premium, didn't remember right away participating in this giveaway :D

Still sitting at 1 platinum so far, unless PP Science Adventures airs this month by some freak miracle. I should have 3 in the bag pretty easily by the end of the month but i don't even have any plans on what to aim for after that.

Also congrats to the lucky winners, most of you have been around for so long it was about time you won yourself a premium.

Edited by Happy

The PPs that are created in January will be counted as well?

I thought only PPs up to 01.01.2016 count towards this o.O

You can, it's specified in the rules (I underlined the relevant point):

Rules

• Only games from PP threads that have been created are eligible. Platting games that aren't part of a PP thread won't count. However, you can work on games for PPs that are scheduled to be created in January, but the waiting list has been known to change due to various circumstances, so keep this in mind. You can find an overview of the waiting list and links to all the created PP threads so far in the PP General Information thread.
  • Like 3

Uh does anyone else has this problem aswell? But whenever i update my profile (as in the one when you click on my trophy card) it won't add any trophies that i earned recently.

Hope this get's fixed before this Contest is over or else idk what to do.

EDIT: Nevermind now it worked dunno what went wrong before.

Edited by Tosmasta00

Uh does anyone else has this problem aswell? But whenever i update my profile (as in the one when you click on my trophy card) it won't add any trophies that i earned recently.

Hope this get's fixed before this Contest is over or else idk what to do.

EDIT: Nevermind now it worked dunno what went wrong before.

There was an issue with Sony, so everyone's trophies weren't added or suddenly became hidden.

• Like 1