PSNP New Year's Contest & Giveaway - Event Has Ended

Dragon-Archon

If not even 10+ plats. Bet they only played the shortest games on the list.

It is 10+ plat

I've been trying to catch up to them all month long! Everytime I add 1 platinum to my list, they add 2, it really is hopeless haha

I believe the top player so far is at 12 platinum working on his 13th and the 2nd is at 10 platinum working on his 11th

Yhea most likely, i wanted to go for it at first since i have quite some short games from those PP's but real life and other games not part of a pp are holding me up ^^

Well i could have gone after a few easier and faster ones but i was like nah i'll stick to RPGs. And yeah real life stuff did took some time away aswell here.

It is 10+ plat

I've been trying to catch up to them all month long! Everytime I add 1 platinum to my list, they add 2, it really is hopeless haha

I believe the top player so far is at 12 platinum working on his 13th and the 2nd is at 10 platinum working on his 11th

Omg 12 plats! Yeah no way beating that. Especially if you stick to RPGs like i done.

Also nice trophy Cabinet you got there btw

• Like 2

RPGs are my favourite game genre :D.

It's my favourite genre aswell. And like 90% of my ever growing unplayed games backlog are RPGs (JRPGs to be more exact) 

My second most fav genre are fighting games.

Edited by Tosmasta00

I'm going to be out of town tomorrow when the event ends, so I'll go ahead and post my final results. The rest of my qualifying PP games are mostly RPG's or longer/challenging games so I couldn't have obtained any other plats in the final day regardless.

Anyways, I ended up with 8 games:

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

God of War: Ascension

Doesn't look like it'll be good enough to crack the Top 3, but at least I cleared out some of my backlog and reached the platinum rank in a couple of PP threads so I'm pleased with that. Good luck to everyone on the final day and thanks to the hosts for running the event.  :)

Well, my final results are here as well.

Broken Age

Steins:Gate

Grim Fandango

Tales from the Borderlands

Since there is no way anyone could have possibly gotten more than myself you're free to send me my 30 bucks already.

I'm done as well with 8 plats. Thanks to Dragon for organizing!

Magus

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

God of War: Chains of Olympus

Life is Strange (1 trophy earned before January 1)

Goosebumps: The Game

Back to the Future: The Game

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse

Wanted to get to 10 with more God of War and Prince of Persia but real life got in the way. Had fun though and took a small chip out of the backlog. :)