PSNP New Year's Contest & Giveaway - Event Has Ended

Dragon-Archon

I see. I would play VNs if they would be in english but since they are mainly in japanese there is no point for me to play them if i can't even understand em.

Love Live is a rhythm game, though =D

Anyway, you should learn, then =D And learning is easiest by practicing by playing JP VNs  :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Everyone's beginning to get platinums and I've yet to start any games :P

I'll peruse the PPs now and begin devising my battle plan, but for now I'll probably start with Atelier Shallie since it's actually in my possession. Also, since the topic has been brought up - are there any recommendations for Japanese VNs that a newbie could start learning from? I've been wanting to do it for a while but I've no clue where to start xD

(Oh while I remember, I'll be a premium member soon so could I be removed from the giveaway? Thanks! ^_^ )

Guess I will join not like I will do well considering what games I have for what PP threads but it does give me a reason to force myself through that horrible game that claims to be Devil May Cry.

It would be better not to force yourself playing that only because of a contest rather play something else that is fun.

It would be better not to force yourself playing that only because of a contest rather play something else that is fun.

Have to play it for the DMC PP platinum rank too sadly so might as well get it out of the way, I won't be going for the highest rank though that forces that game to be done 2 times PS3 and PS4...

I also can't think of any games in any PP that I am interested in that I have a game at 0-1 trophy in either.

No worries dood, at first I thought you may have considered me a cheater but then I thought there is no way you would get me confused with YuriG xD

Right Yu- ... errgh... dood. *Awkward silence* bird-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862491uh right, sure ... there's no way I'd make a mistake like that, *nervous chuckle*sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Guess I will join not like I will do well considering what games I have for what PP threads but it does give me a reason to force myself through that horrible game that claims to be Devil May Cry.

Awesome, added. Good luck :D.

What do I have to do in order to qualify to the giveaway? I'm still confused why there are only 20+ participants?

I'm glad you asked, there are just a few small things you have to do to prove your worth:

1. Have at least 50 games on your profile
  2. Have at least 100 posts
  3. Your account must be older than 3 months
  4. Write a guide
  5. Create an event
  6. Learn Dutch
  7. Learn how to eat food with chopsticks
  8. Run 40 miles
  9. Swim 50 miles
  10. Fly for 60 miles

After doing all that, you can join smoking2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862. Just kidding, just sign up and you're in :ninja:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

1. Swim 50 miles

Damn, now I have to give up my participation :awesome:

Everyone's beginning to get platinums and I've yet to start any games  :P

I'll peruse the PPs now and begin devising my battle plan, but for now I'll probably start with Atelier Shallie since it's actually in my possession. Also, since the topic has been brought up - are there any recommendations for Japanese VNs that a newbie could start learning from? I've been wanting to do it for a while but I've no clue where to start  xD

PP-wise or normally? =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I'm glad you asked, there are just a few small things you have to do to prove your worth:

1. Have at least 50 games on your profile
  2. Have at least 100 posts
  3. Your account must be older than 3 months
  4. Write a guide
  5. Create an event
  6. Learn Dutch
  7. Learn how to eat food with chopsticks
  8. Run 40 miles
  9. Swim 50 miles
  10. Fly for 60 miles

After doing all that, you can join smoking2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862. Just kidding, just sign up and you're in :ninja:.

Alright let me in. I'm The Flying Dutchman by night. 

Checking to see if the results are in one last time before bed. Re-reading all the member benefits I know Dragon-Archon says no ads is probably the big draw for people, but for me it's the ability to get the Microsoft reference out of my forum name that I really didn't think through.  :facepalm:

My apologies for the delay, but here are the lucky giveaway winners. So without further ado, give it up for:

1. :gold: Wdog-999
  2. :silver: Riddler535
  3. :bronze: TheLastSurvivorD

Congratulations :yay:, your accounts will be upgraded to a premium membership shortly. Just a reminder: these participants aren't eligible for the contest prizes anymore.

Below you'll find a screenshot of the result:

74L2WYV.jpg

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

I'll sign up for both.

I'll sign up for both the contest and the giveaway. I'll probably fail miserably, but why not try anyway? :P

Also, in the incredibly unlikely event that I win something, I'd rather have my prize in Euros for dem sweet, sweet EU stacks. :P

Don't have many PP games in my backloggery so I won't be participating in the contest, but I can join the giveaway :P

Just thought to let you know you won the giveaway :D. Enjoy the premiumship.

Damn, I want this now :awesome:

Are there PSN Cards for 1000, 2000, and 3000 yen? If so, those could be added too.

• Like 2