Marvel Arcade Pack Removed from PSN on December 31!

Maxie_M0us3

Source: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/12/17/littlebigplanet-3-update-1-17-live-ps4-ps3-marvel-dlc-leaving-playstation-store-december-31/

**WARNING GUYS!** If you wish to make Marvel Arcade Pack trophies, you better be fast because ALL the Marvel contents across all LBP games will be REMOVED FOREVER from the Store on December 31, due to Marvel license ownership expired.

All contents are in discount so it's the best and final moment to purchase the Arcade Pack, or the 100% Trophies completion will become impossible!

Note: Once DLCs purchased, you'll still be able to download them.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 2

What trophies are we talking about?

EDIT:

Oh, it's the Vita version!

I assume the LittleBigPlanet™2: DC Comics™ Premium Level Pack will also be effected as the main post said across all littlebigplanet games not just the vita version

Edited by fisty123

If I bought the LBP Marvel Edition with them pre downloaded I can still get them. Correct? Because it would fucking suck otherwise. I already hate the DLC trophies and I still can't download the DC pack so the 100% is a bit of a chore.

Yes, that's a special version with base game + dlc in bundle, a single download.

I assume the LittleBigPlanet™2: DC Comics™ Premium Level Pack will also be effected as the main post said across all littlebigplanet games not just the vita version

Doubt it, it's marvel losing licensing, not DC universe.

OP, where did you get this info from? You just throw it out there.

Yes, that's a special version with base game + dlc in bundle, a single download.

@PlaystationEU Dec 16

Heads up: LBP3 Marvel DLC leaves PS Store on 31/12. Still time to grab the Marvel Mega Pack discount bundle: http://bit.ly/1QMOFhn

• Like 1

Got it from a French news as it announces the newest LBP3 patch here : http://www.jeuxvideo-live.com/news/littlebigplanet-3-passe-ea-la-version-117-et-dit-au-revoir-ea-marvel-77173

• Like 1

well that means if you got the first lbp then you better get the dlc or get the game of the year one of it that lets you have all the dlc but due to it being on the disc you can't get all the dlc on lbp1 onto lbp2 :/ but if you got lbp3 on ps4 you can and that is because it reads your pins and trophies

Edited by KANERKB