trophies glitched?

Stargazer2600

So i platted the PS3 version a while ago. After setting everything up i transferred my lvl 102 character from PS3. only 4 trophies popped when I transferred over.

Numero Uno

Unnatural Selection

Decorated

Enjoy Your stay

Now I waited all day for the rest to pop (looking at about 6 hours) and nothing. I even advanced from lvl 102 to 104 hoping maybe the level trophies would pop (they didn't). I read if i unlinked and relinked the social club, they would pop, they didnt. I read if i started a new character and completed the tutorial, they pop. all that popped was off the plane

Does anyone know wtf is going on? i REALLY don't wanna start a new character from scratch since that would totally defeat the purpose of transferring my character and i really want my trophies...anyone got a legit fix or anything?

Edited by Stargazer2600

this is a very common problem happend to me as a matter of fact

heres what ur gunna wanna do go ahead and choose to transfer your character again effectivly starting u back where ur getting off the air plane  now after this go with lamar and do the race the rest of your trophies should start popping like crazy during this race and i mean like crazy

least thats what kicked mine into overdrive on spitting out my previously earned trophies

heres what ur gunna wanna do go ahead and choose to transfer your character again effectivly starting u back where ur getting off the air plane  now after this go with lamar and do the race the rest of your trophies should start popping like crazy during this race and i mean like crazy

least thats what kicked mine into overdrive on spitting out my previously earned trophies

also for the 1 trophy u didnt get on ps3 theres a trick to it u can buy a heist vehicle or afew then sale them back and repeat and this way u really only need maybe 2-3 million or so instead of the full 8 but it will continuously deplete ur money so decide which u need more the money or the trophy

also for the 1 trophy u didnt get on ps3 theres a trick to it u can buy a heist vehicle or afew then sale them back and repeat and this way u really only need maybe 2-3 million or so instead of the full 8 but it will continuously deplete ur money so decide which u need more the money or the trophy

it wont let me re-transfer, it says that the characters have already been transferred and then sends me into GTAO

• 3 weeks later...

Finally popped the plat last night, my last trophy was the 70 gold missions trophy, finally did it, but I thought it popped a little early. I count up all my golds and found out I was right, I only had 68 down, meaning it popped 2 missions early.

So a year and change down the road, I'm going for the very last trophy in the game, and it still glitches out on me. At least for once it was in my favor.

• 4 weeks later...