C2 Invitational League ( And it is over )

October Golden Game Now Live : Disgaea 5 : Alliance of Vengeance (just incase you finally crack the shits with Destiny and move on)

Only two months to go till the end of C2 and looks like Gibbo has pulled away, with Couch, Simp and Zombie all lost to the world of Destiny his run home should be smooth, but perhaps a late challenge may emerge. 

Not sure of anyone's interest in this months Golden Game. This strategy/tactical JRPG comes in at anywhere between 70 - 150hrs ( but at least it has no missables, or replaying for multiple endings ), and has some of the finest digital ta ta's around.

Happy gaming !

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

Sorry for delay, for anyone interested in Lego Dimensions - characters to buy / abilities unlocked have attached my list. Obviously there is alot of doubling up so you wouldn't need to buy all the packs I did. If you wanted the DC World you would have to buy the Team pack, otherwise everything else is unlocked. Many of the abilities are also available in the new Harry Potter / A team packs from Wave 2 so probably check them out as well.

Lego Dimensions Characters : Abilities.pdf

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. It's been a crazy last couple of weeks and I just haven't had a chance to get anything done with the spreadsheet. For those of you that don't know, my Mother-In-Law passed away last Monday and my Wife and I have been crazy busy with legal/funeral arrangements and upcoming will be cleaning out her apartment/storage unit. I'm planning on getting atleast the spreadsheet updated this weekend now that everything is starting to calm down and Stats maybe at the end of the month.

Something I've learned from all this is that if your parents are alive, talk with them about what they want done with their remains. We knew that my MIL wanted to be cremated. The other thing is talk with them about what accounts/insurance they have, if they have Power of Attorney and if they have a will. Those things are important and if there isn't a spouse around, it's up to the children to know all the answers.

Anywho...hope you all are doing well and have a nice week!

• Like 4

What a crazy month of releases, how is everyone going. No doubt backlogs are getting hit pretty hard.

Definitely the most exciting month for gaming personally, what with VR launching and all. Also the most expensive, with EB / Sony aggressive marketing and deals having made me succumb to pre-ordering the PS4PRO (it seems to be essential for VR - as I am really wondering how much longer my normal PS4 can run it - sounds like its is going to take off after about 30 mins of use). Luckily the trade in deal allows me to dump my launch PS4 so thats a win. Sony is also offering a deal through EB for the Sony 49inch X8000D 4K HDR TV at 50% off (after speaking with them seems like the deal may not be for all members / maybe just staff and Lvl 4 but not sure). So looks like come mid November I will be trying something in 4k. Will post once have given it a go and let you know if its just a total waste of $ or not.  :facepalm:

• Like 2

What a crazy month of releases, how is everyone going. No doubt backlogs are getting hit pretty hard.

Definitely the most exciting month for gaming personally, what with VR launching and all. Also the most expensive, with EB / Sony aggressive marketing and deals having made me succumb to pre-ordering the PS4PRO (it seems to be essential for VR - as I am really wondering how much longer my normal PS4 can run it - sounds like its is going to take off after about 30 mins of use). Luckily the trade in deal allows me to dump my launch PS4 so thats a win. Sony is also offering a deal through EB for the Sony 49inch X8000D 4K HDR TV at 50% off (after speaking with them seems like the deal may not be for all members / maybe just staff and Lvl 4 but not sure). So looks like come mid November I will be trying something in 4k. Will post once have given it a go and let you know if its just a total waste of $ or not.  :facepalm:

Really curious on how you get on with the PRO and VR, going to wait a little longer before I start throwing money at Sony  :)

Hey guys. It's been a crazy last couple of weeks and I just haven't had a chance to get anything done with the spreadsheet. For those of you that don't know, my Mother-In-Law passed away last Monday and my Wife and I have been crazy busy with legal/funeral arrangements and upcoming will be cleaning out her apartment/storage unit.

Sorry to hear about your loss mate, my condolences to you and your family.

So many games coming out in the lead up to Christmas! However, I'm trying to avoid purchasing any more games until next year in an attempt to prevent my backlog getting even more out of control than it already is.

During the last EB sale (must've been about a month ago now) I picked up Valkyria Chronicles Remastered, Far Cry 4 (complete), Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor (complete) & Dragon Quest Heroes. Needless to say they went straight onto the backlog...

I have 1 trophy left until I'm finished with F1 2010, the MP grind is real with this game! You need to earn 1,000,000 EXP and if you're boosting with only 2 players (which happens most of the time because the online is dead) and set up the lobby a certain way then you earn 1,800 EXP for finishing 1st and 1,400 EXP for finishing 2nd :facepalm:. Other than that I quite enjoyed the game, so if you like racing games then I recommend checking out the F1 series.

• Like 1

During the last EB sale (must've been about a month ago now) I picked up Valkyria Chronicles Remastered, Far Cry 4 (complete), Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor (complete) & Dragon Quest Heroes. Needless to say they went straight onto the backlog...

I have 1 trophy left until I'm finished with F1 2010, the MP grind is real with this game! You need to earn 1,000,000 EXP and if you're boosting with only 2 players (which happens most of the time because the online is dead) and set up the lobby a certain way then you earn 1,800 EXP for finishing 1st and 1,400 EXP for finishing 2nd :facepalm:. Other than that I quite enjoyed the game, so if you like racing games then I recommend checking out the F1 series.

All great games you picked up there Wayne, but none of them are short :)

That F1 grind sounds insane, seems to work out at 556 + races ....... just insane. You could probably plat every major racing game in the last two years in the same amount of time. Good luck with it.

All great games you picked up there Wayne, but none of them are short :)

That F1 grind sounds insane, seems to work out at 556 + races ....... just insane. You could probably plat every major racing game in the last two years in the same amount of time. Good luck with it.

Yeah I always have to do things the hard way :P.

I definitely underestimated the grind and the amount of time that it would take. I'm almost there though, I've come this far so I may as well finish it.

Hey Folks,

This has been long overdue but finally took some time to get a points update out.

CJ - 6788

Couch - 6262

Gibbo - 4324

Simp - 3535

Zombie - 3148

Twitch - 2960

Saltyie - 2675

Spazza - 2456

Josh - 2406

Epic - 2152

Matt - 796

Wayne - 792

Feral - 679

I hope you all are doing well. I should be more active by the middle of the month again once everything settles down.

• Like 3

Well the finishing line is drawing very close, only a month to go. Looks like Gibbo (4324) has a comfortable lead of Simpgraus (3535) and is in a strong position to take down the inaugural season of the C2 Invitational League. The battle between Couchster (6262) vs Cj (6788) seems to be inevitable with Cj clearly pulling ahead.

Not much love for last months Golden Game, Disgaea 5 (even from me  :facepalm: ) which brings us to the last Golden Game of the league, and the only PS3 game included, Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 (Very rare plat 10-15hrs).

Hope everyone is having fun whatever they are working and enjoys the conclusion to what has been a great year of gaming.

• Like 4

Well the finishing line is drawing very close, only a month to go. Looks like Gibbo (4324) has a comfortable lead of Simpgraus (3535) and is in a strong position to take down the inaugural season of the C2 Invitational League. The battle between Couchster (6262) vs Cj (6788) seems to be inevitable with Cj clearly pulling ahead.

if only i took some lessons from the sensei of shame, maybe i could have improved my chances. It was a close game until CJ & Couch went crazy. I look forward to next years league if you are making another one. 

• Like 2

if only i took some lessons from the sensei of shame, maybe i could have improved my chances. It was a close game until CJ & Couch went crazy. I look forward to next years league if you are making another one.

Yep we will be back next year and will be thinking up some new twists to reward those silly players that like to play 100+ hr 0.01% plats some of you seem to like. Of course as Couch and I stated before we might take the moral (bragging) win but you are firmly in the box seat for overall winner. Better start thinking about your charity :)

• Like 1

Matt - 796

Wayne - 792

Feral - 679

Matt disappears for months then comes back for a week or two to put feral and I back in our place :facepalm:. Your move feral, who is going to win the prestigious title of loser in the C2 Invitational League?

Yep we will be back next year and will be thinking up some new twists to reward those silly players that like to play 100+ hr 0.01% plats some of you seem to like.

I look forward to next year's competition (provided there isn't a culling of people who bring the reputation of the league down :P)!

• Like 1

Matt disappears for months then comes back for a week or two to put feral and I back in our place :facepalm:. Your move feral, who is going to win the prestigious title of loser in the C2 Invitational League?

Yeah, bloody Matt :shakefist:

It's hard to say, I'm pretty keen on the title but I know how much you want it lol.

• Like 1

You're right, I do really want that title! :P

Ha ha ha I knew it!

I have crafted a wooden spoon trophy so the battle for last is real

Well then this makes things more interesting. A title plus a trophy, definitely want to win this now lol. Edited by feral611