C2 Invitational League ( And it is over )

I was all set yesterday to sit down and do the points and stats for this last week and then wasn't able to get to my spreadsheet on my computer...moved it into an online work folder and forgot to make the folder viewable offline.

I did a quick points update on my lunch break and will either do the stats this Thursday (my time), or this upcoming weekend. Anywho....

Couch - 6175

CJ - 5763

Gibbo 3671

Simp 3298

Zombie 3133

Salt 2675

Twitch 2645

Josh 2261

Spazza 2157

Epic 1827

Wayne 766

Matt 564

Feral 562

We had Josh going crazy this last week and passed up Spazza. I also saw Matt playing some Zombi this weekend but no trophy progress yet according to psnp so Feral/Wayne may have some more competition...maybe.

This week/weekend I've been stepping back from going after trophies and just playing co-op with Zombie in poker, rocket league and Black ops 3. Still working on Drive club...just a few grind trophies that will come legit while working on the dlc trophies and I'll have the plat...then another 110 dlc trophies to go :)

Have a good week.

Couch

i think gibbo got me covered. been busy playing games with online server closures, so not really earning much

August stats:
The month of August brought about the Golden Game of the Mark of Kri. We had 1 of the 13 pick up the game and have points count during the golden game month and that was CJ. He didn't talk about it much and not really sure what it was about haha. The game was nominated by Twitch and Gibbo.

We had a total of 61platinums earned in August(46in July) with Couch earning 25 of the 61 followed by CJ with 15 and zombie with 13 so congrats to them. We had 359 (253 in July) Gold trophies earned in August with Couch earning 150, CJ with 87 so congrats to them. Next up was silver with 730 (615 August) earned and Couch took the victory in that with 275 silver trophies followed by CJ with 179, I see a recurring theme here because of that team league we we're in lol. Lastly there were 1536 (2842 July) bronze trophies with Couch picking up 428 followed by CJ with 382. All that being said the 13 of us picked up a total of 2686 trophies. Couch had a total of 2253 total points for the month (doesn't include backlog or golden game points) followed by CJ with 1504 and Zombie with 1048. The lowest scoring peeps were matt/salt with 0 points followed by Feral with 4.

1 backlog game was completed in August by Spazza

Here is a breakdown of each platinum earned by each person:
Couch 25 plats - Shame...So much shame...check out the profile for this
Zombie 13 plats - Smurfs 2, hitman go, goosebumps, puss in boots, mrs pacman, coffin dodgers, pacman, toy story mania, magus, monster jam, teslagrad, heavy fire afghanistan, rocket league

Wayne - walking dead

Gibbo - Majin and the forsaken fortress

CJ  15 plats - toro, start the party, start the party 2, color guardians, book of potions, book of spells, ice age 3, orc slayer, funk of titans, trine 2, monster jam, tales from the borderlands, up, heavy fire afghanistan, toystory mania

Spazza 2 - Murdered Soul Suspect, Lego Harry Potter 5-7 (BL)
Simp 2 plats - Sherlock holmes, No man's sky

Josh - Lego Marvel Avengers
Twitch - Rebel Galaxy

This month brings about Golden game Deus Ex Mankind Divided brought to you by Matt.

Points update:

Couch - 6227

CJ - 5796

Gibbo - 3848

Simp - 3337

Zombie 3134

Salt - 2675

Twitch - 2660

Josh - 2293

Spazza - 2177

Epic - 1834

Wayne 773

Matt - 564

Feral 562

Enjoy the week guys.

• Like 3

Nice job everyone ..... Crazy month.

I only put 2hrs into Mark of Kri. Seems fine, interesting fighting combos and surprisingly violent. Not a massive fan of controlling the owl and scouting the path, but then I didn't really like it in Far Cry Primal either so guess it's just me.

Anyone doing Deus Ex. I'm unsure what I want to do, I picked it up the other day but still haven't played the first one. Decisions decisions ............

• Like 1

Nice job everyone ..... Crazy month.

I only put 2hrs into Mark of Kri. Seems fine, interesting fighting combos and surprisingly violent. Not a massive fan of controlling the owl and scouting the path, but then I didn't really like it in Far Cry Primal either so guess it's just me.

Anyone doing Deus Ex. I'm unsure what I want to do, I picked it up the other day but still haven't played the first one. Decisions decisions ............

I reckon you should play the first one before getting into the new one ;) I still have it in my backlog, never really got into it but seems like a good game.

Ok guys it's time to get some shit done. After next week I come off for 2 weeks.

Games I am planning to get completed:

- Infamous 1 and 2

- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 (The servers better still be up!)

- The Last of Us Remastered

- Episode 2 of Telltale Batman (Hyped!)

- FIFA 16

- Dead Space 1, 2 and maybe 3 if I have enough time

- Uncharted 1, 2 (close to finishing them but no way I'm gonna start the DLC just yet)

- Hitman Absolution

- Arkham City, Origins and Knight (Including DLC)

Yep , massive list but these two weeks are gonna be just gaming! After finishing off all these going to start Rogue Legacy for my comp :D (Also extremely close to finishing COD AW and Prototype so need to find time for them).

Have a good week everyone! :yay::dance:

Edited by EpicNogg4
  • Like 2

I reckon you should play the first one before getting into the new one ;) I still have it in my backlog, never really got into it but seems like a good game.

Ok guys it's time to get some shit done. After next week I come off for 2 weeks.

Games I am planning to get completed:

- Infamous 1 and 2

- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 (The servers better still be up!)

- The Last of Us Remastered

- Episode 2 of Telltale Batman (Hyped!)

- FIFA 16

- Dead Space 1, 2 and maybe 3 if I have enough time

- Uncharted 1, 2 (close to finishing them but no way I'm gonna start the DLC just yet)

- Hitman Absolution

- Arkham City, Origins and Knight (Including DLC)

Yep , massive list but these two weeks are gonna be just gaming! After finishing off all these going to start Rogue Legacy for my comp :D (Also extremely close to finishing COD AW and Prototype so need to find time for them).

Have a good week everyone! :yay::dance:

Yep this is going to happen.

If you do get to Dead Space 2 let me know. I need to get through this to hold Andrea at bay and am considering doing a 3 day marathon (30th - 2nd Oct), most of it looks fine expect hardcore no save mode. Might be fun bashing through with someone else

Edit : Also get a mic ..... :)

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

If you do get to Dead Space 2 let me know. I need to get through this to hold Andrea at bay and am considering doing a 3 day marathon (30th - 2nd Oct), most of it looks fine expect hardcore no save mode. Might be fun bashing through with someone else

Edit : Also get a mic ..... :)

Sorry CJ you'll have to rely on your own skill for Dead Space 2. No co-op in that  ;)

• Like 2

I recently bought an Xbox One just to have a better excuse for being so shitty at earning trophies in the comp. Being a drunk wasn't quite cutting it lol.

So just putting it out there but I do love a bit of poker and I know there is a few of us playing prominence poker ( free to play game) could we get interest in a 6 player tourney between us ?

I'd be keen but I doubt that I could drag myself away from Quantum Break long enough to play lol.
  • Like 1

I recently bought an Xbox One just to have a better excuse for being so shitty at earning trophies in the comp. Being a drunk wasn't quite cutting it lol.

I'd be keen but I doubt that I could drag myself away from Quantum Break long enough to play lol.

Nice one Feral, sounds like you are enjoying it. Any other Xbox games you plan on playing.

Sounds good, let me know when and I'll try and make sure I'm online.

Will do, probably just wait till everyone's online then send a few messages and see what happens

• Like 1

Nice one Feral, sounds like you are enjoying it. Any other Xbox games you plan on playing.

For sure mate. Definitely Forza Horizon 3, I mean it's set here how can I pass that up. Have to see what else is coming out this year for it. Pretty keen for Cuphead & We Happy Few next year.

Boo this man! :P

Ha ha ha you should be cheerin'. It's saving you from me coming and snatching your place in this comp :P Edited by feral611
  • Like 2

For sure mate. Definitely Forza Horizon 3, I mean it's set here how can I pass that up. Have to see what else is coming out this year for it. Pretty keen for Cuphead & We Happy Few next year.Ha ha ha you should be cheerin'. It's saving you from me coming and snatching your place in this comp :P

Yea for Forza Horizon 3, have the early release copy preordered and will be ready to go on 23rd. Can't wait most anticipated game for me so far this year.

• Like 1

Yea for Forza Horizon 3, have the early release copy preordered and will be ready to go on 23rd. Can't wait most anticipated game for me so far this year.

Nice! You've definitely gotta post that you think of it in here since you're getting it early. Just looks so awesome.

• Like 1

Hey Guys. Hope all's well. Got a points update for you:

Couch - 6230

CJ - 5853

Gibbo - 3922

Simp - 3375

Zombie - 3134

Twitch - 2719

Saltyie - 2675

Josh - 2305

Spazza - 2188

epic - 1854

Wayne - 774

Feral - 571

Matt - 564

This week Twitch surpassed Salt and Feral knocked Matt down to last place.

• Like 3

Feral has moved off the bottom of the ladder!? :huh:

I thought I'd be nice and let Matt have a turn at the coveted last place lol.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5347-Rise-of-the-Tomb-Raider

I think we may have just found the perfect game for CJ.

118 Bronze trophies!

Bloody hell look at all those trophies. Think everyone that gets it can challenge CJ's King of the Bronze title. Edited by feral611
  • Like 2

Sorry folks that I didn't get that update up on Sunday. Stupid hard drive failed on my laptop and had to get it replaced by my IT dept since it's my work computer. I'll be posting the update this upcoming Sunday b/c I've been crazy busy and any free time I've got has been used grinding light levels on Destiny to try and get through this new raid and get ready for hard mode which usually comes a month after the DLC is launched. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Have a good week,

Couch

• Like 1

I had some free time so I decided to grab those points today instead of this weekend. Not sure how free I'll be Sunday afternoon.

Couch - 6237

CJ - 6038

Gibbo - 3962

Simp - 3393

Zombie - 3141

Twitch - 2847

Salt - 2675

Josh - 2531

Spazza - 2251

Epic - 1889

Wayne - 778

Matt - 701

Feral - 583

Only change this week was Matt coming from behind ( and out of nowhere) to get out of last place. Looks like CJ is taking a run back at first. Everything else seems status quo.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

• Like 4

I had some free time so I decided to grab those points today instead of this weekend. Not sure how free I'll be Sunday afternoon.

Couch - 6237

CJ - 6038

Gibbo - 3962

Simp - 3393

Zombie - 3141

Twitch - 2847

Salt - 2675

Josh - 2531

Spazza - 2251

Epic - 1889

Wayne - 778

Matt - 701

Feral - 583

Only change this week was Matt coming from behind ( and out of nowhere) to get out of last place. Looks like CJ is taking a run back at first. Everything else seems status quo.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

I will be back on top by end of next week and you will be rubbing your destiny stick  ( it rhymes too )

Edited by cjshaitan