C2 Invitational League ( And it is over )

hey all! thanks for the really interesting year of gaming. there have been a ton of funny moments on psn, and just as many frustrating ones (im looking at you uncharted). look forward to coming back for season 2 of the competition. as for the points i feel we may be able to go via platinum rarity? trophy rarity would be a huge pain to track so i figure maybe just the plat itself gets points based off of rarity while the others get the standard points that were used in season 1. just an idea! might help balance those 5 hour plats used to skew this competitions score lol B) yes u cj.

• Like 2

hey all! thanks for the really interesting year of gaming. there have been a ton of funny moments on psn, and just as many frustrating ones (im looking at you uncharted). look forward to coming back for season 2 of the competition. as for the points i feel we may be able to go via platinum rarity? trophy rarity would be a huge pain to track so i figure maybe just the plat itself gets points based off of rarity while the others get the standard points that were used in season 1. just an idea! might help balance those 5 hour plats used to skew this competitions score lol B) yes u cj.

100% agree with you Twitch, trophy rarity would be good to use as points but as you said would probably be a huge pain to track. Platinum rarity could work though :)

• Like 2

Have some ideas for golden games, let me know what y'all think:

- Injustice 2

- South Park Fractured But Whole

- Prey

- Lego City Undercover

- Gravity Rush 2

- Horzion Zero Dawn

- Crash Bandicoot Remastered games

- Insomniacs Spider man game

- Days Gone

- For Honor

- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

- Star Wars Battlefront 2

- God of War

- Red Dead Redemption 2

Just a couple of ideas, some will probably be delayed to 2018 though. Btw everyone vote for Star Wars Battlefront 2 :P

• Like 3

Have some ideas for golden games, let me know what y'all think:

Just a couple of ideas, some will probably be delayed to 2018 though. Btw everyone vote for Star Wars Battlefront 2 :P

I know Couch would like to see Star Wars Battlefront 2. One of his favourite gaming experiences this year was marathon grinding to level 50. He enjoyed it so much he chose to do it the day before double XP so he could have the full experience Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

- South Park Fractured But Whole

- Lego City Undercover

- Horzion Zero Dawn

- Crash Bandicoot Remastered games

- Insomniacs Spider man game

- For Honor

- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

- God of War

- Red Dead Redemption 2

I like these ones, will have to think of a few of my own too to chuck into the mix. None of my ideas got picked this year so fingers crossed i'll have better luck for next season.

• Like 1

Salt 2675

Spazza 2634

Damn, so close.

We have had some great ideas for crafting a new points system for season 2 and I can confirm we will address the issue of game length and difficulty to make it a more even spread for everyone. So don't go out and stock up on too many of my favorite games just yet. 2017 year of The Witcher, Final Fantasy XV and Star Ocean ........ I like the sound of that

Looks like you just gave me a good reason to pick up Witcher GOTY edition, I've been hankering to play some more Gwent.

Feral 710

Also congrats to Feral for nabbing the wooden spoon. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be able to come home every night with a slab and drink until you can't even figure out how to turn on the PS4.

• Like 3

Congrats to Gibbo for taking down the 1st prize, he has indicated he would like to select a cancer related charity so soon as he lets me know which one will organise the donation.

Oh i'm not familiar with the specific charities so ill just let you pick one, i really dont mind  :)

• Like 2

This was a really fun comp and I'm expecting my wooden spoon to be delivered in 6-10 working days lol.

Also congrats to Feral for nabbing the wooden spoon. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be able to come home every night with a slab and drink until you can't even figure out how to turn on the PS4.

Ha ha ha ha thanks mate, glad to know someone can appreciate the effort I made to get that damn spoon. I'm happy to see that Matt and Wayne kicked it up a notch so I could get the treasured wooden spoon.
  • Like 3

Ha ha ha ha thanks mate, glad to know someone can appreciate the effort I made to get that damn spoon. I'm happy to see that Matt and Wayne kicked it up a notch so I could get the treasured wooden spoon.

Yeah it definitely takes something special to claim the wooden spoon, well done mate!

I'm glad that I've met my goal for the year of not finishing last in both competitions I'm competing in B).

• Like 2

Yeah it definitely takes something special to claim the wooden spoon, well done mate!

I'm glad that I've met my goal for the year of not finishing last in both competitions I'm competing in B).

Certainly does. Cheers mate :D

Lol you're excelling at not earning wooden spoons. Just have rectify that next year :P

• Like 2

On behalf of myself and Couch it brings us alot of happiness to donate the first prize for the first season of the invitational league via our winner Gibbo. When Gibbo left the specific charity open I knew straight away where the prize was headed. Starlight Children's foundation does fantastic work bringing joy, happiness, light and laughs to the most vulnerable members of our society ; kids. Cancer and serious illness is terrifying enough for anyone but to see and hear the stories of strength of the children one can not fail to be moved. We can all be sure this gift will further their amazing work and I thank Gibbo for providing us with the chance to support such a worthy group.

Great choice CJ  :)

• Like 1