C2 Invitational League ( And it is over )

Any idea why some of my trophies would be missing a time stamp?

Sorry for delay, for anyone interested in Lego Dimensions - characters to buy / abilities unlocked have attached my list. Obviously there is alot of doubling up so you wouldn't need to buy all the packs I did. If you wanted the DC World you would have to buy the Team pack, otherwise everything else is unlocked. Many of the abilities are also available in the new Harry Potter / A team packs from Wave 2 so probably check them out as well.

you selling your collection!?

Platinum #28 = F1 2010! It took a little bit longer than expected but I got there in the end lol, another backlog game crossed off the list.

I need to earn some quick trophies to get me closer to my goal of 1,900  by the end of the year (currently at 1,745) so next up is Trine 2! After that I'll probably aim to finish a few Vita games and reduce my backlog there before plugging my PS4 in again.

• Like 3

Any idea why some of my trophies would be missing a time stamp?

you selling your collection!?

What ! Never.......... but I do need to make room for my growing Skylander collection

Platinum #28 = F1 2010! It took a little bit longer than expected but I got there in the end lol, another backlog game crossed off the list.

I need to earn some quick trophies to get me closer to my goal of 1,900  by the end of the year (currently at 1,745) so next up is Trine 2! After that I'll probably aim to finish a few Vita games and reduce my backlog there before plugging my PS4 in again.

Congrats Wayne. Very worthy platinum, what a beast of a grind

Congrats mate, good work.

How the hell does CJ stand playing all these undesirable games!?

Undesirable really ? Cmon. Secretly though I look at Gibbo's profile every now and then and feel so sorry for him. I mean who actually enjoys playing 0.00001 % ultra rare plat games. I just wish I could get him into a Puss in Boots or Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I know he would love it.

• Like 2

I'm really struggling to get through Trine 2, the game just doesn't appeal to me at all. I'll finish it up and get the platinum but I won't be playing the rest of the series.

How the hell does CJ stand playing all these undesirable games!?

He's a soulless whore so the shitness doesn't effect him lol.
  • Like 2

Undesirable really ? Cmon. Secretly though I look at Gibbo's profile every now and then and feel so sorry for him. I mean who actually enjoys playing 0.00001 % ultra rare plat games. I just wish I could get him into a Puss in Boots or Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I know he would love it.

I reckon Gibbo would probably have the platinum and be done with both those games in 10 minutes :P

• Like 2

I reckon Gibbo would probably have the platinum and be done with both those games in 10 minutes :P

I highly doubt it, playing these types of game requires a unique skill set that can only be acquired after many many shameful games. Games like Puss in Boots really require you to be at one with the Puss   B)

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 4

I highly doubt it, playing these types of game requires a unique skill set that can only be acquired after many many shameful games. Games like Puss in Boots really require you to be at one with the Puss   B)

Lol and we all know how much effort being one with the Puss takes.

• Like 3

Agreed great gaming year. So much fun all around. Meet some great people, had some fantastic laughs and only pissed off s handful of people which is a record for me. Hopimg to keep up the contacts after the dust settles, that is if you can handle such a shameful gamer on your friends list :)

You're going down Cj. I still have a week to beat you!

• Like 1