10 Kills in Fighter Squadron

Not really, it is quite hard to do unless you pick falcon or other hero ship whose name I forgot

Not to sound braggy but its not really "hard" I usually pull 20 or so non hero ship. Its all about getting lucky since its a MP based game. If people leave you alone you get alot of kills if they randomly decide to gang up on you, you don't. Just keep trying its not really hard at all.

• Like 1

I did it without a hero ship, it was mostly a matter of finding and focusing on the real players. They will have their name over their ship as you aim on them, AI won't. You can usually find a few real players trailing the hero ships or transports for some fast kills. Also, not sure about this but it kind of seemed like AI doesn't use A Wings/Interceptors? If I could spot one by eye I'd focus on them.

Not to sound braggy but its not really "hard" I usually pull 20 or so non hero ship. Its all about getting lucky since its a MP based game. If people leave you alone you get alot of kills if they randomly decide to gang up on you, you don't. Just keep trying its not really hard at all.

Could be. Maybe I'm plain suck at airplane fighting mode :)

Am I the only one having difficulty with getting the 10 kills in Fighter Squadron?? I manage to grab the hero token, and usually rack up 7-9 kills. I got 9 kills countless times. Perhaps it's just bad luck. Any thoughts??

I'm having bit of a hard time getting this one as well. I don't know why it's so hard even with hero token. I finally managed to grab that too and match would still end before I got to 10 kills. I try not to go for the trophy cause sometimes when I'm not trying it'll pop up. 

SIMPLY_CODY.png

• 3 weeks later...

go for slave 1, chase all the human kills, done. i find that the falcon has bigger surface area, more people are likely to chase you down, where as slave blends in a bit more and is more agile. ymmv. i got 14 on the winning run. will take practice, though. don't get cocky trophy was the real pain in the arse. good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

For me personally it was easier to do without the slave 1 or millennium falcon. From the start I would just target different enemy ships until I found one with a player name and go for that one. Make sure you go for every cargo ship since you can easily get 3-4 kills on each one just by hanging back. Ended up with 13 on my 4th attempt. Good luck to all.

I found it pretty easy to get 10 player kills with the the A-wing or Tie interceptor. Just keep aiming at player names and learn how to chase them when they use a dodge move. After they use a dodge hit them with a missile and they will go down. It took me only one try to get 10 kills with the Tie interceptor.

Edited by soultaker655

• 1 month later...

I got it by mistake did not know it had such a trophy, go for the first training mission just finish it under 2 minutes you have there 19 enemeis and this level is training so you can imagine it is really easy. 

Uhm I like it that you reply, but you're completely mistaken. There's a SP trophy for killing 10 enemies, but there's also an MP trophy for killing 10 enemies. People here are referring to the MP one, while you just mentioned the SP one. No harm done man/woman, but I think you were just mislead by the title.

Uhm I like it that you reply, but you're completely mistaken. There's a SP trophy for killing 10 enemies, but there's also an MP trophy for killing 10 enemies. People here are referring to the MP one, while you just mentioned the SP one. No harm done man/woman, but I think you were just mislead by the title.did not notice it

Yep u right , i did not notice it .