Tekken 7 - Nina Williams Reveal/Gameplay Trailer

PSNP is crap i left

Well, you can't have a new Tekken without Nina can you? Graphics look a ton better as well, cannot wait for this!  :)

Yeah, i noticed that as well during this trailer. The graphics have been improved DRASTICALLY since the last update. 

I'd really like Lee to make it in but i'm pretty sure his chances of getting in are slim :(

• Like 1

I'm not to much a fan of the theme they used for her this time.. but not complaining..

Now announce Lei and then start to actually surprise people.. really I still can't believe the idea of Tekken without him, since he is the only classic character with an extremely unique style missing.. Lee is missing, but I think he was always an alternate take of Law (although character wise, Lee is much more unique..).. other then those Ganryu, Julia and Zafina are the only unique styles from previous Tekken not present.. and something tells me we may see Julia back too, since like Lei, her style has always been present and she is somewhat popular, not so sure on the other 2, since they aren't that popular from what I know...

Still, I just want a console release, since my mains aren't going to be there 99% for sure (Kunimitsu and Zafina..) anyway...

My second alt is now announced. Hooray.

Pretty interesting that they used a bridal outfit with her reveal. Very different from her normal military/assassin-like default outfit. Probably must have something to do with the Tekken story and canon.

Getting pretty hype for this, especially since I just came back from the Philippines (they have a very strong Tekken scene there).

Now announce Lei and then start to actually surprise people.. really I still can't believe the idea of Tekken without him, since he is the only classic character with an extremely unique style missing.. Lee is missing, but I think he was always an alternate take of Law (although character wise, Lee is much more unique..)

I heard some rumors that Lei will be revealed pretty soon. Even if that's true, Lei is the most unique character in Tekken history, they'd be crazy not to put him in.

The only thing Lee and Law have in common is the Wheelkick and Somersault moves. I know that Lee was a clone of Law in Tekken 2 but he's evolved enough to become his own character. 

Is her costume supposed to be a reference to Kill Bill? She looks great nonetheless.

Yeah, i heard somebody say that it's a reference to Kill Bill. Pretty cool to be honest. I'm just happy they're giving old characters new looks after 10 years.

It's been a long time coming.

I heard some rumors that Lei will be revealed pretty soon. Even if that's true, Lei is the most unique character in Tekken history, they'd be crazy not to put him in.

The only thing Lee and Law have in common is the Wheelkick and Somersault moves. I know that Lee was a clone of Law in Tekken 2 but he's evolved enough to become his own character. 

Ok.. and ya, it would be stupid for Lei not be in T7 for sure! (I would say the same for Julia/Lee, but Julia style got strange in TTT2, so not sure of her future, and Lee can make an unplayable appearance and still keep his relevance, like Anna).

Also, I see Lee/Law the same as Beak/Hwoarang, Nina/Anna, King/Armor King, all those where initially clones, but all developed into different characters, but I always feel like they are somewhat the same (but then I think the same about Bruce/Bryan, and we got Bryan and a "reincarnation" of Bruce in T7..).

As of now I'm unsure who I would main on T7, but maybe I will have to relearn Nina or learn Katrina, Kasumi or Lucky Chloe.. not feeling like going back to Asuka, Lili or Paul.. But only when I can actually play I will know, since when T6 the character that I was looking forward the less was Zafina and end up maining her after spending some time playing with her...

• Like 1