Thoughts on this game!

MysticSparxman

You're talking about Horizon: Zero Dawn. I think it looks interesting, but I need to more about it before I make up my mind.

Need to more what?! The suspense is killing me!!!! 

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/horizon-zero-dawn-ps4/

Release Date: TBC
Genre: Action / Role Playing Games (RPG)
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developer: Guerrilla Games

"You are Aloy, a skilled hunter (huntress??) who relies on speed, cunning and agility to stay alive and protect her tribe against the strength, size and raw power of the machines."

For anyone else reading the thread looking for the barest of information on this one.

The one thing that will disappoint is the fact this game will be capped to 30FPS. :(

Other than that, I think the game will be near perfect. 

I have high expectations for this game as well, I don't mind if it's 30 fps as long as it doesn't really show. Any idea what The Witcher 3 was?

• Like 1

Need to more what?! The suspense is killing me!!!! 

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/horizon-zero-dawn-ps4/

Release Date: TBC

Genre: Action / Role Playing Games (RPG)

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment

Developer: Guerrilla Games

"You are Aloy, a skilled hunter (huntress??) who relies on speed, cunning and agility to stay alive and protect her tribe against the strength, size and raw power of the machines."

For anyone else reading the thread looking for the barest of information on this one.

Whoops, meant to say "need to KNOW more".

I have high expectations for this game as well, I don't mind if it's 30 fps as long as it doesn't really show. Any idea what The Witcher 3 was?

I think it will show, the monsters you are fighting are pretty big compared to the normal baddies we fight in games. This game depends on speed, I would rather have this game 800p - 900p if they can obtain 60fps for it. Anyway, I'll wait for further news, maybe I'm wrong and it's in full hd and 60fps, I just got to stay positive. :)

Also the Witcher 3 is 1080p 20 - 30fps for PS4 and 900p 23 - 30fps for XB1.

I think a lot of people are waiting for this, the game looks great but given the current climate of gaming I think I'll be waiting for the reviews to come in before I take the plunge.   Still, might be something that at long last sates my thirst for our 'oh so missing' Monster Hunter title that I wish the PS4 had :(