Say Something About The User Above You!

Kerwan_Ratchet

A awesome friend and I can't go to your birthday party because I just watched this video and now Mexico scares the hell the out of me.

don't worry, Wulfie, I would protect you, then the criminals wouldn't hurt you xD

Jokes aside, yeah, these stories happen, but, is only a Mexico stuff? nah, all these things happen all around the world

The phone scam is real, but nobody falls for that now, my parents have received these phone calls in the past and they just call me 

and they just realized that was all fake.

Anyway, the narrator just told something really true: the best things happen in the dark :P

OT: Wulfie is one of the best here, great friend and very gullible :P, jk (only the gullible part)

nah, great person with a good sense of humor.

Edited by cadaver_no_life

don't worry, Wulfie, I would protect you, then the criminals wouldn't hurt you xD

Jokes aside, yeah, these stories happen, but, is only a Mexico stuff? nah, all these things happen all around the world

The phone scam is real, but nobody falls for that now, my parents have received these phone calls in the past and they just call me 

and they just realized that was all fake.

Anyway, the narrator just told something really true: the best things happen in the dark :P

OT: Wulfie is one of the best here, great friend and very gullible :P, jk (only the gullible part)

nah, great person with a good sense of humor.

I 100% agree with you that stuff happen in other countries, too.

OT: Great person and I love your avatar.