Stewart's Collection of Digital Gaming Icons

StewartBros

ac2-ezio1.gif **PSN GAMES @ 100%** gow-kratos2.gif

S9cf362.pngS7ddd72.pngSebc842.pngSd3ddd8.pngS162733.pngS192226.pngSf068e8.pngS3ef723.pngS3cbbc8.pngSb8f836.png

S4e7b58.pngS93b0aa.pngSf50f84.pngSc46d8f.pngS9e3425.pngSfe3b69.pngS1548f8.pngSf73892.pngS1f9242.pngSe2885b.png

S870a97.pngS064a10.pngS3d1c51.pngS6909ca.pngS074074.pngS2d31a9.pngSd0f415.pngS061e0e.pngSead27f.pngS5d0f5a.png

Sd44346.pngSdb14ef.pngS582c0f.pngSe7d099.pngS09e4bb.pngSe3c40a.pngSd3d10d.pngS949917.pngS58eca8.pngS5d87ab.png

S9204c1.pngS5ef032.pngS4f3236.pngS0f096b.pngSb9b47e.pngS1e04d7.pngSe4108d.pngS965105.pngScaa5ac.pngS5e3baf.png

S35d268.pngS06a14e.pngS32a9c2.pngS108bf6.pngS5b04a1.pngSa824d7.pngSba3922.pngSc64b11.pngS5556c0.pngSb58599.png

S50dcef.pngSdacd42.png

arkham-batman1.gif **BACKLOG** uc1-sully1.gif

Here are the games in my backlog, both digital and physical, that I've yet to start.  There's quite a lot of titles here, though probably nowhere near as many as some of you guys have! :P

At this stage in my gaming life, I've left the PS3 behind - any unfinished PS3 games on my profile will stay that way forever now.  Thus, all the games listed below will be for PS4 only.  I will add a PS5 list when I eventually buy a PS5, which won't be for some time yet.

It remains to be seen whether I will actually get around to playing all of these titles; some will inevitably fall by the wayside as I work towards clearing the backlog enough to justify buying a PS5.  But for now, this is the PS4 backlog as it now stands.

DIGITAL

ARK: Survival Evolved

Assassin's Creed Chronicles
Battlefield V
Beyond: Two Souls
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered
Cities: Skylines
Control
Days Gone
Detroit: Become Human
Far Cry 3 Classic
Fifty Words by POWGI
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered
Glass Masquerade
Glass Masquerade 2
Just A Phrase by POWGI

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
Lego Avengers
Lego Ninjago The Movie
Lifeless Planet
Maneater
Mark of the Ninja Remastered
Mekorama
Metro 2033

Need For Speed 2015

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Remastered
Pyschopass: Mandatory Happiness
Ratchet & Clank
Shadow Tactics
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
Strider
The Complex

This War Of Mine: The Little Ones
Trine 4
Unravel
Word Maze by POWGI
Yomawari

PHYSICAL

Alien Isolation

Aragami
Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Assassin's Creed Origins
Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Batman: Arkham Knight

Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions
ChaosChild
Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan
Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

Dishonored: Definitive Edition
Dishonored 2
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Far Cry 5
Far Cry: New Dawn
God of War
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Just Cause 3
Just Cause 4
Lego DC Villains
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Observer: System Redux
Oddworld Soulstorm

Red Dead Redemption II
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Saints Row: The Third: Remastered
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
Sniper Elite 4
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts
Steins;Gate Elite
Steins;Gate 0
Subnautica
Thief
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Train Sim World 2020: Collectors Edition
Transformers Devastation

Two Point Hospital
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

hitman-agent47a.gif **SPECIAL THANKS** ra3-natasha.gif

Here are just some of the many folks I've played with over the years, who've helped me and whom I've helped in turn.  Without them,

a number of these platinums probably would never have happened, so thank you all! :D

badbug68
CrimsonBullet
DarkTooth69
Hazz145

ihadalifeb4this
kidson2004
Paulmight
Revolutionary476
SandmanReforged
Sea_bass_
Shanghai83
ShayShay1993
ZooFG

zangief-sfa.gif **EVENTS PARTICIPATED IN** mgs4-snake2.gif

Platinum Rain Day - Round 1
Jan 1st 2016
Organized by: @Dragon-Archon
Platinums Popped: 7
S06ebd3.pngSc94a8c.pngS1e312d.pngS36ddde.pngSde153e.pngSf6bcea.pngS576691.png

Platinum Rain Day - Round 3 (?)
Jan 1st 2018
Organized by: @Dragon-Archon
Platinums Popped: 12
S41698a.pngS8359ec.pngS6bdaf6.pngS031478.pngScbb014.pngS549d41.png
S55cfb5.pngS99db42.pngSf8ba9e.pngS3bea33.pngSbf8c87.pngS564396.png

Trophies To Fight Cancer
Oct - Nov 2021
Organized by: @Beyondthegrave07
Games Completed: 5
S4c891b.pngSb58599.pngSa37bab.pngS612223.pngSfbb951.png

Badge Awarded:

ODU3F6C.jpg

Badge Designed by: @DrBloodmoney

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate! Awesome work with your trophy checklist. I thank you for giving me a special credit in the end, and likewise without your help over all these years I wouldn't have attained many of my platinums either. I probably wouldn't have the patience or the time to create a similar checklist, so I think it's great that you went all the way in creating a detailed list where you explain why you liked a game and how challenging the platinum was. Keep it up buddy and hopefully we'll be able to work on another game soon!

Edited by Paulmight
  • Like 1

Thanks dude!  Yeah, the two of us have worked on so many games over the years - Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, Transformers, Borderlands, GTA V - it would have been rude to not credit you!

I still have several elements to put in place for the checklist, such as a banner and a few other bits and pieces, so it's not in its final form yet.  I've just joined a Spring Backlog clearing challenge on this site, so I'll be attempting to bust out multiple platinums between March 1st and May 31st, and will add each one here as and when it is earned, and thereby reduce my backlog a fair bit.  I was giving serious consideration to starting Metal Gear Solid 4 soon, but that will likely have to wait until June now! :D

• Like 1

Awesome list you have there mate, and I'm actually impressed by those quotes, they prove that you put your heart not only into plating games, but on creating this checklist as well. Keep up the great work! Hopefully we can play and plat some games together. xD

• Like 1

Happy to help you on a few of those plats mate!! Had some funny moments! LOL!

Yeah man, we had some good laughs playing Splinter Cell Blacklist, for sure!  Crysis 2 and 3 were also fun. :)

Awesome list you have there mate, and I'm actually impressed by those quotes, they prove that you put your heart not only into plating games, but on creating this checklist as well. Keep up the great work! Hopefully we can play and plat some games together. xD

Thanks bud.  I don't think I have too many PS3 games left that still require online trophies, but feel free to take a look at my trophies and let me know if there's anything i can help you with. :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just added my 92nd platinum, Assassin's Creed: Rogue.  I've had this game for maybe 6 or 7 months now, and finally decided to get it bashed out.  Ended up only taking me 15 days to finish it, which was quicker than I was expecting to be done with it.  Quite good fun, even if Shay's Irish accent was pretty shifty at times!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, it's been 3 months since my last update here, but I've now added my 4 most recent plats to the list- God of War: Chains of Olympus, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Life Is Strange and Helldivers.  I had a good time working on all of them, with the first 3 only taking a few days each to complete, whilst Helldivers took nearly 4 months due to 2 failed wars.

I also finally got around to 100%'ing a few PSN games that had sat unfinished for literally years - Battlefield 1943, Worms Crazy Golf and Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light.  They've also been added to the checklist.

Finally, I now have a banner designed by OverNINEthousand - many thanks to him for creating it for me. :)

I'm now working on the BioShock platinum, as I only started this game back in June.  I haven't spent a great deal of time playing it so far, but I'm hoping to platinum it in a little over a week's time, if all goes to plan, which will finally allow me to start work on Metal Gear Solid 4, which I'm aiming to make my 100th platinum.  I really hope I can pull it off!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Now added my 99th platinum, BioShock, which was earned about 3 weeks ago.  I've blasted through most of Lego Avengers in the meantime, but am stopping where I am so that I can get to work on MGS4 and try to make that my 100th platinum.  Avengers can be swiftly finished up once MGS is done.

Nice checklist dude! I like how you have a quote from each game, a very nice touch. Thanks for the shout out in the special credits, I wasn't expecting to see that :3 Hopefully we'll be able to work on another game soon!

Hey, apologies for the late reply, haha!  The shout out wasn't a problem - we've played a few games together over the years.  Was happy to help you out with Journey a while back! :)  What are you working on just now?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Nice work on reaching 99 platinums. ^^ I'm hoping to hit the ninties soon, with my own trophy hunting =)

Thanks buddy.  Yeah, you'll reach the nineties in no time.

I might go back to The Last Of Us soon and try to complete the Grounded+ playthrough, so I can finally get 100% on that game before I start MGS4.  I keep thinking I should maybe try to plat MGS2 before tackling 4, but the Extreme difficulty run and those Variety sniping missions where you have to defend a target are just too tough!

• Like 1

Thanks buddy.  Yeah, you'll reach the nineties in no time.

I might go back to The Last Of Us soon and try to complete the Grounded+ playthrough, so I can finally get 100% on that game before I start MGS4.  I keep thinking I should maybe try to plat MGS2 before tackling 4, but the Extreme difficulty run and those Variety sniping missions where you have to defend a target are just too tough!

No platinum is impossible bud. I managed to plat Red Dead Redemption, Mirror's Edge and Surgeon Simulator. You can beat and plat MGS2, I believe in you =)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finally decided to start work on Metal Gear Solid 4 last night, with the aim of making it my coveted 100th platinum.  Got my first 2 trophies done.  It's gonna be a long road to the plat, but we'll see if I can rise to the challenge and earn the title of Legendary Hero.

I already played through MGS4 four or five times before the trophy patch was released, so if I do manage to pull this off, it will become my most-played PS3 game by far.  8 playthroughs is asking a lot of any game, but it's been 2 years since I put so much time and effort into a single title, so I feel that now is the time.

Wish me luck. :D :D

Edited by StewartBros

• 1 month later...

Well, here's a little update for anyone who may still be reading this...

IMG-20161113-WA0002a.jpg

I managed to earn the coveted Big Boss emblem in MGS4 a few days ago, so that's the platinum all but guaranteed now.  Aside from the first area of Act 2 (for some reason, it took me ages to get through there without being spotted), the last section of the Act 3 bike chase, and the final fight against Liquid, it wasn't actually all that difficult.  The 5 hour time limit is quite generous if you're familiar with the game, so as long as you can survive the boss fights and other scripted combat, then you can do it without much trouble.

So, now I just need the willpower to play through the game 4 more times, and this prestigious platinum will be mine... :)

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 1

Well, here's a little update for anyone who may still be reading this...

IMG_20161113_WA0002a.jpg

I managed to earn the coveted Big Boss emblem in MGS4 a few days ago, so that's the platinum all but guaranteed now.  Aside from the first area of Act 2 (for some reason, it took me ages to get through there without being spotted), the last section of the Act 3 bike chase, and the final fight against Liquid, it wasn't actually all that difficult.  The 5 hour time limit is quite generous if you're familiar with the game, so as long as you can survive the boss fights and other scripted combat, then you can do it without much trouble.

So, now I just need the willpower to play through the game 4 more times, and this prestigious platinum will be mine... :)

You can do it, you just have to pace yourself. Make that coveted platinum your 100th,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finally took down MGS4 and made it my 100th platinum.

1Lbc5af8.png

I could have done this a bit earlier if I hadn't messed up my first attempt at the Chicken emblem (didn't make any backup saves, idiot that I am), but it didn't take that long to redo it.  The Boss Extreme mode was only really tough in the 3 areas I mentioned in a previous post; aside from those, it was easier than I was expecting.  I found it quite amusing just running around with the Big Boss Facecamo equipped and instantly terrifying or KO'ing all soldiers who saw it.  My last 3 runs through the game were essentially speed runs (after I'd fulfilled the required criteria for whichever emblem(s) I was going for).

So, now that that beast is done, I think I need to relax with a couple of quick and easy games, before I feel able to tackle another large game.  Might finish Lego Avengers since there are only a handful of trophies left and then see what takes my fancy next.

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 2

Well, I finally took down MGS4 and made it my 100th platinum.

1Lbc5af8.png

I could have done this a bit earlier if I hadn't messed up my first attempt at the Chicken emblem (didn't make any backup saves, idiot that I am), but it didn't take that long to redo it.  The Boss Extreme mode was only really tough in the 3 areas I mentioned in a previous post; aside from those, it was easier than I was expecting.  I found it quite amusing just running around with the Big Boss Facecamo equipped and instantly terrifying or KO'ing all soldiers who saw it.  My last 3 runs through the game were essentially speed runs (after I'd fulfilled the required criteria for whichever emblem(s) I was going for).

So, now that that beast is done, I think I need to relax with a couple of quick and easy games, before I feel able to tackle another large game.  Might finish Lego Avengers since there are only a handful of trophies left and then see what takes my fancy next.

Good job Stu, nice to see you finally beat and plat this title. It makes a wonderful 100th platinum ^^

• Like 1

Good job Stu, nice to see you finally beat and plat this title. It makes a wonderful 100th platinum ^^

Thanks bud.  I really don't think I could have chosen a game that, to me, would have been more deserving of that spot.  Part of me is surprised that I put off replaying it for so many years, but at least it can now occupy the most prestigious position in my platinum collection. :D

The game still looks fantastic, even 8 & 1/2 years after its release, and replaying it for the first time was like being reunited with an old friend.  I was surprised by how many shortcuts, enemy patrol routes, and item locations I could remember, although I had forgotten that

during the microwave corridor sequence, you don't actually need to start mashing :triangle: until Snake is down on his hands and knees.  Another classic and brilliant example of Kojima messing with us. :D

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

Wow.

It's been 5 full years since this checklist was last updated, or probably even looked at by anyone.  I've platted another 84 games in that time and completed a bunch of 100% PSN titles, and made the jump to PS4 around September 2017.  I swapped back and forth between PS4 and PS3 until June 2019, when Steins;Gate became my final PS3 platinum, and I've stuck with PS4 since then.  My trusty PS3 has been retired.

So, over the last few days I've extensively reworked this checklist to include all of the games I've completed since this thread was last posted in.  Gone are the in-game quotes that I previously included in my game descriptions (although I may look at bringing them back in a more limited capacity - watch this space!), and gone too are the extensive descriptions of each game, at least for the time being.  I've now shown a thumbnail of each platinum trophy instead of a banner of the game titles, and linked each thumbnail to its entry on my PSN profile.  I'll be doing the same thing for the non-platinum games as well.

There are a couple of new sections, such as the Backlog and Events Participated In, and a few more still to come, including an About Me bio.  There are one or two empty Spoiler tags that I haven't been able to delete yet, but hopefully I'll get them sorted out soon.

Feel free to check out the list and share your thoughts. :)

22 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Oh, thank you for the shout-out! Hope you enjoyed the recent event! 

Gris is actually a game I recommend a lot to people who love games that tell a good narrative without saying a word, but the feedback I get always seems to be love or hate for it. Haha.

I did enjoy it, thanks so much for organising it.  It felt nice to do some gaming for a worthy cause! ?

I've now added some pixel sprites that I drew of assorted PlayStation characters to each section heading, which should help give my checklist a little something different from everyone else's.

I'm going to try and platinum Onimusha Warlords next, if I can ever beat that damn Oni Spirits minigame, and then I'll get back to Hitman 2 and go for the 100% there.

• Like 1