Far Cry Primal DLC?

kel-sta

• 3 weeks later...

i hope not because i dident rly like the game to much myself :\   short game.  very very easy game.  and i like games that are harder better + the storyline did not rly atract intrest in  me.  only the beasts youcan tame was intresting in my eyes   so i got plat and hope they won't make a dlc with trophy's so it can stay 100% and i can sel the game.... it took me 2 days 12 hours to plat "only 6 hours of actual gameplay" to complete the game 100% and i mean platinum + actually 100% the game.  all collectables.  all storylines.  all improvements. all sidemissions. .......  so lets hope not so i can sel the game and get something more intresting :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played about 50 hours and the game was great. The same as FC4 in other setting, but here the hunting and fighting made more sense. Great landscape, good ideas,

and I´ll go back for hunting sometimes though having the platin popped. Difficulty was easy, but otherwise I wouldn´t have reached my plat :-)

I loved the game and I just started it the reason I like it so much is the setting I am hoping they do more like this with far cry going back in history for a setting for it

as for DLC I hope they do some DLC for it but is time not running out now for it to be announced 

Honestly, I doubt it. Don't get me wrong, it was really fun to play but I mean the game's been out for a fair amount of time for now, surely they would have announced something earlier or even in E3? Furthermore, it isn't a mainline Far Cry game so I'd assume they wouldn't bother with something as major as adding a new dlc with trophy support. Think of Primal like a standalone dlc for Far Cry 4, as Blood Dragon was for Far Cry 3. I don't know, it certainly is a possibility but I'm doubting it. 

• 1 year later...