Show off your new signatures!

Beyondthegrave07

So I know It's been a while since my last signature and I'm not online anymore [school] this one is my latest request and I'm sorry for being sooo late again for all who asked me for a signature at least 1 is here I'll post my full gallery on my ​About Me later ​ >-<

​Oh by the way I used different effects for this one it was fun! :lol:

​​​RAMPohw.jpg

Edited by KyashanHikari
  • Like 2

I really love mine, I really miss The World God Only Knows :(

It's very weird that you just said that, I was just listening to the opening theme (God Only Knows) for the first time in a few months, but yeah I know, it's one of my favorites, I'm hoping they dub the 3rd season but if they take too long I'll probably just watch the sub. Oh, & I like your sig too, who made it?

It's very weird that you just said that, I was just listening to the opening theme (God Only Knows) for the first time in a few months, but yeah I know, it's one of my favorites, I'm hoping they dub the 3rd season but if they take too long I'll probably just watch the sub. Oh, & I like your sig too, who made it?

Sadly I don't know, I found it in a sharing site, I thought I favored the site but it's not appearing in my bookmark

Edit: Found the website, it was a pain in the ass but apparently the one that made it was EunRam but no other kind of info about the person

Edited by TheVader66

Very rusty, first sig in over a year and first attempt at using C4Ds. I made them pretty subtle since I was unsure of what to do with them, but they are there. Going to get more into sig making now and hopefully improve as I go along. Also made an avatar to go along with it.

Uvv6HSv.png?1MNv0tP7.png

• Like 1