Vita / PS4 Differences

dwproject

Hello,

In the german forum we discussed some important things: There are major differences between the Vita & PS4 Version.

The PS4 users can do a little trick to make their playthrough much easier, which is to play to Level 1-2, buy everything from the shop, let the time run out and the grim reaper kill you. Then play again and find you soul in level 1-2, get your money back and buy everything you need once again. Repeat until you got everything.

The bad news: In the Vita Version, this trick doesn't work, since if the grim reaper kills you, nothing happens except you die (but you keep your money - but you can't find your dead body).

But the good news for Vita owners is, that it seems you can get all gold trophies by playing from level fabric to the end, except 2 trophies. Can somebody confirm this?

Hello,

In the german forum we discussed some important things: There are major differences between the Vita & PS4 Version.

The PS4 users can do a little trick to make their playthrough much easier, which is to play to Level 1-2, buy everything from the shop, let the time run out and the grim reaper kill you. Then play again and find you soul in level 1-2, get your money back and buy everything you need once again. Repeat until you got everything.

The bad news: In the Vita Version, this trick doesn't work, since if the grim reaper kills you, nothing happens except you die (but you keep your money - but you can't find your dead body).

But the good news for Vita owners is, that it seems you can get all gold trophies by playing from level fabric to the end, except 2 trophies. Can somebody confirm this?

You have just made my week! I posted on the other forums (Vita) of the RNG behind Flame Over going from Level 1 to 16 without someone dying, and I couldn't find anything valuable online to assist. Often I would enter a room, and head a cough, then a flame wall would down the person before I could even see them. If I can get the three hardest trophies this way, then that'll do for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The real different between ps4 & vita is most of the trophies to get the platinum are prob by the jailbreak that unlocks the trophies, and yes they can manipulate time stamps.. everytime I see an account game list with lots of hard low % vita platinums the first thing that comes to my head is prob hacked. I know It shouldn’t cause a good amount of ppl out there do it the right way. I wish Sony would do something about it and banned and brick the accounts like Microsoft does. I see all these cocky ppl on Reddit” I’ve been unlocking trophies on vita for years now” “ Sony won’t banned Me “ “try me Sony” … it disgusts me, I hope they do one day.. I know they abandoned the vita and wrote it off as a fail system but sony should treat it like console jailbreaks for ps4.  If any console jailed comes online it’s flagged banned and bricked  as much as I agree with some jailbreaking, like getting free games and cheatsFor offline use only, that’s how it should stay. The trophy system is broken enough with these 5 min plats with 6 stacks ?‍♂️ Damn PS Store every month is dumpster diving for shovelware sale games ffs . … anyways I don’t know if anyone is going to read this but sorry for the rant.. just alittle tickd cause I told myself I want to get my ultra rare trophies up for 2022 and all I’ve been seeing is big difference between ps4 & vita rarity’s %% ?????

Edited by Toxicmatic-
  • Like 1