About time to introduce myself.

ionstorm777

Well hello good people.

I'm Ion.

I'm a Norwegian addict.

I admit to being an addict.

I started doing trophy hunting around November 2010, and I'm still doing it. Since then I've gotten 47 platinums and 2811 trophies.

At the moment I see no reason to trade my gaming hobby for running/tennis/building model trains/becoming a dog walker/writing letters to the local newspaper/researching octopus breeding so for now I'll continue my habit of getting trophies.

I have times in my life where my addiction is not very prominent, and I have other times where I do over 100-130 trophies a week.

I foresee a future where the PS3 will have less dedicated time, but for now I'm good with the amount I have done in less than 2 years.

I really like this site because it has fellow addicts, and a couple of leaderboards and cards to show your addiction to the rest of the interwebs.

Regards, Ion...Not so Anonymous Trophy Hunters Inc.

Welcome! :]

I used to fight with myself with whether I should be playing video games as much as I do or not. I think everyone has that complex with themselves when they evaluate their life. I've gotten to a comfortable place where I just don't care anymore so long as I'm able to support myself and sustain my life, haha. Game on!

• 3 weeks later...