Official PSNP Song Vote XXVII

Poll: ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Jonathan Morali - Life is Strange Theme
    • #2 Rush - YYZ
    • #3 Frederic Chopin - Winter Wind
    • #4 Masaru Yokoyama - My Truth Duet
    • #5 Shoji Meguro - I'll Face Myself
    • #6 Ludwig van Beethoven - Fur Elise
    • #7 Paul Farrer - Through the Storm
    • #8 Taylor Davis - Reflections
    • #9 Cannibal Corpse - From Skin to Liquid
    • #10 Yoko Shimomura - The 13th Struggle
    • #11 Lindsey Sterling - Elements
    • #12 Richard Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries
    • #13 Kevin Macleod - George street shuffle
    • #14 Street Fighter V - Alex's Theme
    • #15 Gioachino Rossini - Barber of Seville-Overture
    • #16 Takanashi Yasuharu - Floating Dead Leaves
    • #17 Nine Inch Nails - A Warm Place
    • #18 MF DOOM - Question Mark
    • #19 Jonsi & Alex - Happiness
  2. 2. "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXVIII -AND- Would You Want Any Of The RE:0 DLC Codes If You Won The Giveaway?

• No Loose Limitation (Every SV that ends with an 8 has no limitation!)
    • --------------------------------------------------------------
    • Ps3 & Ps4
    • Steam
    • Xbox360
    • XboxOne

I'm surprised Lindsey Stirling hasn't shown up yet whaaat2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

I'm more surprised by the lack of Two Steps From Hell... and by the amount of classical or classical influenced music..

As far as violinists go, I started to listen to David Garret first (only about 6 months ago, I was more into Cello before..), then found Lindsey Stirling, but I don't know why I always felt like she is cool to listen to for a bit, then gets old fast (like comercial music..), but that's probably because she uses backtracks with to much stuff in it for my taste... I think somewhat the same for David Garret cross-over stuff.. Or maybe, I just like to much of Taylor at the moment :lol:

I will post the list I made when selecting the music, but neither David Garret or Lindsey Stirling crossed my mind when choosing the music..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

I'm surprised Lindsey Stirling hasn't shown up yet whaaat2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

I'm more surprised by the lack of Two Steps From Hell... and by the amount of classical or classical influenced music..

Both of which were on my list of possible songs to use. ;)

Lindsey Stirling's Master of Tides and TSFH's Stronger, Faster, Braver

• Like 1

Gioachino Rossini / The Barber of Seville - Overture / 6:48-7:13

e92a3d8a35aec33438032ad6288cf1c9.jpg

Yoko Shimomura - The 13th Struggle - 0:00-0:25 - Masamune

If I don't get at least a bronze trophy for this, I'm going to cry. :|

Personally I like the newer version of the song:

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 3

the entire Kingdom Hearts 2 FM soundtrack was redone for 2.5 HD Remix.

Really? I may have to get the game just to listen to it then. :P Wait... doesn't that mean there's another version of "One-Winged Angel" now? Well, time to add that to the collection too, that'll make around 5 or 6 versions of the same song in my collection (it never gets old). xD

• Like 1

Hitler was also a vegetarian, loved dogs, and was a high school dropout. What's your point?

Did you heard about his chauvinistic and anti-semitic polemical writings? These beliefs had a big influence on his works (notabene forming the Nazi ideology).

He also had a strange hairstyle and was extremely nationalistic. He also wanted those with a different religion than he did to be marked and I also heard he wanted to build a wall to the south of the Reich and have the outsiders pay for it.

Or was that Donald Trump? I always get the two confused.

Anyhoos... this is off topic. Lets leave the discussion of politics at this and get back to the music.

• Like 3

Did you heard about his chauvinistic and anti-semitic polemical writings? These beliefs had a big influence on his works (notabene [sic] forming the Nazi ideology).

Well, it's a good thing that his beliefs are irrelevant to the enjoyment of the song, then.

Anyhoos... this is off topic. Lets leave the discussion of politics at this and get back to the music.

I agree, but I'm not the one that invoked Godwin's Law.

Edited by amilbar15