Room trophies bug?

kreatur_84

I got it. Was my bad. The description was wrong and the trophy looks different for me. I just had to complete the last bike race . the BMX race at School.now it says 35 Form 36 and the gold trophy looks not like in the guide ive used. But cant find a good guide for GNOME locations

• Like 1

I got it. Was my bad. The description was wrong and the trophy looks different for me. I just had to complete the last bike race . the BMX race at School.now it says 35 Form 36 and the gold trophy looks not like in the guide ive used. But cant find a good guide for GNOME locations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLuhQyAQJuo

That's a video I used to get all the gnomes. 

• 4 weeks later...

For me this trophy did not pop until I went back to my room on the boys dorm. Until then the room trophies showed at 35/36 even though I had them all. If it does not update try going to the dorm

It was the same for me. Room trophies are only updated, once you enter the boy's dorm.

That's also where I got my plat. Finished Chapter 5 - the last mission gives a room trophy. After five minutes of credits you start "Endless Summer" in the dorm. That gave me the double-bling :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For me this trophy did not pop until I went back to my room on the boys dorm. Until then the room trophies showed at 35/36 even though I had them all. If it does not update try going to the dorm

Yes, was exactly the same for me which is a little frustrating when you don't know.

• 1 month later...

I didn't smash all pumpkins and tombstones during Halloween in chapter 1 because there are several sites that say you can find the pumpkins in the basement during the Help Gary mission. I'm doing the mission now and the pumpkins are nowhere to be found. Is that normal or is that a bug?

• 11 months later...

seems like the last bike race is buggy! got 14/15 bike races, the last race won't unlock -.- any ideas?

EDIT// seems like it's bugged in a good way. destroyed all gnomes went i'n my room and the trophy popped up... still 14/15 races won on my stats...

Edited by zeit86geist

• 1 year later...

Ok, I've been through everything and been back to the dorm and the trophy isn't popping. I even watched a youtube vid to watch if his room had the same things my room had and it did. I've completed all bike races but it says 14/15 but like I said I seem to have all the room trophies anyway. I think it is actually glitched, any suggestions please? I really don't want to restart. 

I didn’t read all the replies so not sure if this is solved but some of the trophies are during missions - like the photos of girlfriends.

You can complete the game without doing some of the missions. I remember I missed one and had to download my old save from the cloud and redo a lot of the game again. The one for getting everyone away from the queue at the cinema if I remember correctly?

8 hours ago, HOGIE838IRE said:

I didn’t read all the replies so not sure if this is solved but some of the trophies are during missions - like the photos of girlfriends.

You can complete the game without doing some of the missions. I remember I missed one and had to download my old save from the cloud and redo a lot of the game again. The one for getting everyone away from the queue at the cinema if I remember correctly?

Done all missions, bike races, go kart races, classes, done the paper route like 8 times, bought the posters from the carnival, destroyed all gnomes, tombstones, pumpkins and still 35/36. Am I missing something?

Ok, turns out I needed one more pumpkin despite already having all the pumpkins smashed, I even have the room trophy and clothing item associated with it. I guess a pumpkin just deleted itself somewhere along the way/

Edited by SN2TooMvch
Update