Afterbirth perhaps coming to console soon

Edmund recently put up a blog post, mainly about Afterbirth+, which you can read here: http://bindingofisaac.com/post/142306306084/time-again

that being said, if you're not into link-clicking, here is the most important aspect of this post from our perspective:

Afterbirth console update! afterbirth is complete and been submitted, we are just waiting on approval and once they give us a launch date we will post it asap!

hopefully this means we get it quite soon. i'm certainly ready for it.

Edited by helloiamniven
  • Like 4

Edmund recently put up a blog post, mainly about Afterbirth+, which you can read here: http://bindingofisaac.com/post/142306306084/time-again

that being said, if you're not into link-clicking, here is the most important aspect of this post from our perspective:

Afterbirth console update! afterbirth is complete and been submitted, we are just waiting on approval and once they give us a launch date we will post it asap!

hopefully this means we get it quite soon. i'm certainly ready for it.

Just like my warning about NOT doing an image search for "carbunkle" as people talk about Final Fantasy XV, do NOT do an image search for "Afterbirth"!!!

You have been warned!!

• Like 4

Just like my warning about NOT doing an image search for "carbunkle" as people talk about Final Fantasy XV, do NOT do an image search for "Afterbirth"!!!

You have been warned!!

you shouldnt search for the game Pokken too.....

Been waiting fucking forever for this release. Have the platinum in original Isaac and I just want this out so bad to experience the knew stuff, rage over the keeper,and get 1001%.

I wonder how they'll do trophies with this expansion. I really want them to do a separate list with a new platinum cause there's so much to do in Afterbirth and getting 1001% is probably harder than real platinum god.

• Like 1

Been waiting fucking forever for this release. Have the platinum in original Isaac and I just want this out so bad to experience the knew stuff, rage over the keeper,and get 1001%.

I wonder how they'll do trophies with this expansion. I really want them to do a separate list with a new platinum cause there's so much to do in Afterbirth and getting 1001% is probably harder than real platinum god.

me too man, i know how you feel!

i was wondering that too. i wasn't sure what to think, because i would love it to be a separate list, but something's telling me that it will be a slightly cut down DLC list. i hope sincerely that it isn't, but i have a bad feeling that'll be the case. you're totally right about there being so much to do.

I doubt very much that it'll have a separate platinum. IIRC, the game needs to also be standalone, e.g. DRIVECLUB BIKES or Infamous: First Light in order to be allowed one of the blue shineys.

Can't find where I read that though... my Google-fu is failing me. 

There's only 7 trophies for Afterbirth, one of them is bronze and is for unlocking Lilith, all the others are hidden though. I was browsing through my trophy list on my PS4 and I saw Rebirth go from 100% to 84%. Can't wait to die countless times in Dark Souls 3 and Afterbirth !

• Like 1

There's only 7 trophies for Afterbirth, one of them is bronze and is for unlocking Lilith, all the others are hidden though. I was browsing through my trophy list on my PS4 and I saw Rebirth go from 100% to 84%. Can't wait to die countless times in Dark Souls 3 and Afterbirth !

What do you mean their hidden? I can see them all. EDIT: Oh you meant of PS4, sorry. Here on PSNP you can see the descriptions.

Looks pretty simple trophy wise. It's gonna take lots of time to get 1001% but that's not an issue. I just can't wait to get my hands on this. I still play Rebirth almost every day so It's about time to get some new cool synergies. And of course dailies and greed mode gives some variation.

Edited by Juzota

What do you mean their hidden? I can see them all. EDIT: Oh you meant of PS4, sorry. Here on PSNP you can see the descriptions.

Looks pretty simple trophy wise. It's gonna take lots of time to get 1001% but that's not an issue. I just can't wait to get my hands on this. I still play Rebirth almost every day so It's about time to get some new cool synergies. And of course dailies and greed mode gives some variation.

When I made that post I couldn't see the trophies on PSNP, but I guess they added them since then.

I absolutely LOVED B.O.I but would be extremely upset if this isn't coming to vita (pretty much all but confirmed)

I platted this game must have put near 500 hours into it on this and previous profile - but i've only ever played on vita - tried playing on PS4 this weekend and the controls were really difficult to adjust too.

Also i don't get on the PS4 as much as i would like too, the vita is great for playing on the go

Whilst i WILL pick this up day one, I would be sad to not see this on the vita

Maybe i could tried and remote play it...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...