I have been flagged

I do hate cheaters like the next guy or girl, but from what I understand. you played the game in local co-op using two controllers and the ps3 you played on have two different accounts one for anita_anita and the second is yours. you used anita_anita's as the main account and so, since there's an exsisted second active account as player two, both accounts will earn the trophies. then later, you booted the game on your own ps3 with your account and every trophies you worked on in your friend's house popped up all at once at your account?

well, I'm not the best on judging if this a hacking or not but, I think this is a legitimate work and not hacking, from what I played, Little big planet 1, 2 and 3, and could be wrong but also RE5 do this things too.. I played these games in co-op with my brother using his own account to help each other on the co-op related trophies on both accounts.

once again, not a good judge but I guess the system count you as ( you've used your own account on two different active ps3 by a chance? )

Hi. You explained very well. I used the same ps3 with two different account. In heavy fire, little big planet, diablo 3, and another one I can't remember now. In this case we decided to use antia-antia as the main account, we didn't know this game had this feature about the autopopping trophies until I put my account with the game.

I don't know if I am explaining the situation or if I am replying your doubts. Ask me what you want. I can put the antia-antia's profile and send a message here to prove that is an account from my ps3 too.

If you can find some examples of this happening to other people it would support your case better.

how can I do that? I know my case and I suppose that I am not the only one in the world who are experimenting this. Another users in this threat had replied that know this situation in games like Little Big Planet, that permits conecting two crontrollers in the same console with two differents accounts...

how can I do that? I know my case and I suppose that I am not the only one in the world who are experimenting this. Another users in this threat had replied that know this situation in games like Little Big Planet, that permits conecting two crontrollers in the same console with two differents accounts...

Dont worry i found it for you  :)

This video shows what he is talking about.

Although this person from the video "doggpund187" is currently also flagged for the same game. So if 1 get unflagged both should be unflagged

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 2

if the game really supports connecting player2 as a different account on the ps3, then this is most likely legit, because it will save the game progress on the second account but not unlock trophies for it. i think the ps3 generally doesn't support unlocking trophies for multiple accounts, that came with the "real" multiuser capabilities of the ps4.

but the support for another account as p2 is rather rare on the ps3, normally you just add a second player into the game without any possibility to chose the account.

i still got both versions of the game at home and could quickly test it later, if need be ;)

*edit*: ah, got ninja'd by a video showing it. so no further testing necessary i guess!

Edited by dernop
  • Like 2

Dont worry i found it for you  :)

This video shows what he is talking about.

Although this person from the video "doggpund187" is currently also flagged for the same game. So if 1 get unflagged both should be unflagged

WOW thank you very much! This comunity is awesome, people are very helpful with me. I hope the problem can solve soon. Thank you Gibbo_0113!!

• Like 1

just a followup: the problem with that is, in my opinion, if this gets "officially" legitimized now, you can just add both versions of the game to the white-list and be done with it.

because everyone can just download a save and unlock all trophies after seeing this thread and then claim to have it done exactly like the TC or the guy in the video.

no real possibility to check how it has been done exactly. and if you allow one, you have to allow all cases... ;)

just a followup: the problem with that is, in my opinion, if this gets "officially" legitimized now, you can just add both versions of the game to the white-list and be done with it.

because everyone can just download a save and unlock all trophies after seeing this thread and then claim to have it done exactly like the TC or the guy in the video.

no real possibility to check how it has been done exactly. and if you allow one, you have to allow all cases... ;)

I played it in antia-antia's profile, you can check it and look the trophy list from this game. And I can write every phrase you want with this antia-antia's profile to prove that it's me. Antia-antia's profile only have 100% and relative easy platinums gained.

if this gets "officially" legitimized now, you can just add both versions of the game to the white-list and be done with it. because everyone can just download a save and unlock all trophies after seeing this thread and then claim to have it done exactly like the TC or the guy in the video. no real possibility to check how it has been done exactly. and if you allow one, you have to allow all cases... ;)

I see no reason why it shouldn't be "officially" legitimized. Actually there is nothing to legitimize, it is legit. Anyone even attempting to go down the oh-no-cheaters road should be fully aware PS3 supporting multiple account local coop never pops trophies except for the host account, while it indeed is able to make saves for all the accounts.

If the game is programmed to validate the progress on the save and update trophies accordingly, it will pop everything achieved in one go. Thus the game is working as intended and this is not even an exploit, it is by design. I find it silly you'd punish people for their program functioning like it's supposed to.

Whether someone "could" download a save based on this thread is irrelevant. HFA mechanics make it impossible to prove and that's the end of it. Numerous other titles to spot hackers from :)

Edited by ars
  • Like 3

I see no reason why it shouldn't be "officially" legitimized. Actually there is nothing to legitimize, it is legit. Anyone even attempting to go down the oh-no-cheaters road should be fully aware PS3 supporting multiple account local coop never pops trophies except for the host account, while it indeed is able to make saves for all the accounts.

If the game is programmed to validate the progress on the save and update trophies accordingly, it will pop everything achieved in one go. Thus the game is working as intended and this is not even an exploit, it is by design. I find it silly you'd punish people for their program functioning like it's supposed to.

Whether someone "could" download a save based on this thread is irrelevant. HFA mechanics make it impossible to prove and that's the end of it. Numerous other titles to spot hackers from :)

I totally agree with this post. People who earn trophies like this in these sort of games shouldn't be flagged, that's just not fair.

• Like 1

But that's basically enabling hackers. Edited by Doctor Doom

Yeah but its not as bad as PS4. You cant tell me Infamous First light in 3 seconds is legit. And you cant report

That's a known bug. Something to do with starting one game while another is still downloading from PSN. The PS4 would, in some cases, throw a wobbly and pop all trophies for the game that was downloading when you booted the one that had just downloaded. Same thing happened for Knack.

I agree, it's not a "legit" plat or timestamp, but you shouldn't ban people form the leaderboards because their PS4 glitched on them.

• Like 1

But that's basically enabling hackers.

(My counter argument is going to give someone ideas so I'll just edit it off)

We should focus on the issue at hand anyway, which is not about hackers and how to catch them. The issue here is about PSNP false flagging every legit HFA gamer as a hacker when their game (and GameOS) is working normally. Or shall we just re-flag every Infamous gamer again too because, you know, it's possible they downloaded a save. We wouldn't want to "enable" hackers, would we?

Edited by ars

This is legit.

When I got the plats for the Heavy Fire games a few years ago, I recall reporting some of the leaderboard for both games. It turned out the trophies were legitimately earned on a second PS3 account.

As pointed out, the trophies only popped on Player 1, but they were EARNED simultaneously by Player 2 on their save file. If you swap to Player 2's account and load the game, the trophies auto-pop.

I know Sly's looked into this before and we got the guy/s I reported unblocked, so I'd anticipate the same here.

In the case of Heavy Fire, it's a game mechanic issue that has NOTHING to do with trophy hacking.

• Like 2

All you can do is grab Sly's attention and ask him to unflag you :)

But he receives lots of messages... I'd get mad if I got lots of messages every day.

By the way, I saw you in Play4trophies.com

Good luck :)

What is the Sly's profile?

Alguien de Play4trophies!? Grande! jaja

What is the Sly's profile?

Alguien de Play4trophies!? Grande! jaja

Le puedes mandar un mensaje privado a Sly-Ripper que es el dueño de esta web y le mandas el link de este post y si tiene tiempo te puede ayudar ;)

Si no te quita el flag ni pone el juego en la whitelist, la única solución que te queda es esconder los trofeos de ese juego y volverás a la clasificación buena.

Un saludo

[i replied in Spanish to make it easier for him to understand my answer; I'm sorry if that's wrong. I basically told him to MP Sly or just hide the trophies to be back on leaderboards]

Does this game need to be whitelisted?

Game supports local multi-account coop saving progress on all accounts, thus popping trophies in one go for the previous guest account once the user actually logs in and starts the game.

Looking at the discussion this is at least the second time people are false flagged as hackers while the game works like that by design. Whitelisting seems warranted.

• Like 1

Does this game need to be whitelisted?

basically what i said earlier (see above)... i guess it's proven now that you actually can autopop all trophies legitimately, by playing as second player on a friend's ps3. so you get all of _his_ trophies, including platinum, in a coop playthrough and simply starting the game or something after that yourself will autopop _your_ platinum.

and don't forget that there are two stacking trophy lists for this game to whitelist ;)

• 1 year later...