Must play as Gunzerker and Assasin?

BearzookaZero

So i already played the game as Krieg at just reach level 25

And I realised there were 2 character specific trophies that require us to level them up a bit

41Sf07475.png Unseen Predator
Remained in Zero's Deception mode for ten seconds straight
  34Sc66e0b.png So Much Blood!
Gunzerked continuously for 90 seconds

Is there a way to do this without needing to level up both of them to level 25++?

Actually there is a work around for Unseen Predator that can unlock the trophy as early as level 5. This is taken from the playstationtrophies.org guide.

Exploit: How to obtain this at level 5.

Enter an online game of a friend or a random person that has the Bandit Technical unlocked. Spawn it and go to the back of the car. Enter the back of the car and as soon as you do, activate Decepti0n. Now keep switching between seats and you should be stay in Decepti0n mode even when the timer hits 0. This might take a few tries as the switching between seats requires a certain timing.

You'll have to level up one of your characters in order to get the trophy specific to them. I did the Gunzerker last, as I never played with that character properly when playing through the story. I used Maya and Zer0. Zer0 the assassin is really cool, so it shouldn't be too boring to level him up.

Perhaps try searching for players who are ridiculously high levels compared to you, as the experience they gain from killing high level enemies will go to you as well, levelling you up quicker than a Bugatti Veyron around the Autobahn! :)

• Like 1

This is partly the reason why i think borderlands 2 has a terrible list compared to the 1st one. The first one you can get all the class specific trophies very quickly. 2nd time around if you want the plat you are forced to play with a specific class if you want to cut down your playthroughs. The game is not that good and its even worse when you are strongarmed into using the Gunzerker who is just no fun at all

And I realised there were 2 character specific trophies that require us to level them up a bit

Is there a way to do this without needing to level up both of them to level 25++?

There's no need, you can just follow the powerleveling tips in the guide to get them to lvl 31 and 25 in about 30 minutes if you have 2 controllers, so feel free to pick any character.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

You'll have to level up one of your characters in order to get the trophy specific to them. I did the Gunzerker last, as I never played with that character properly when playing through the story. I used Maya and Zer0. Zer0 the assassin is really cool, so it shouldn't be too boring to level him up.

Perhaps try searching for players who are ridiculously high levels compared to you, as the experience they gain from killing high level enemies will go to you as well, levelling you up quicker than a Bugatti Veyron around the Autobahn! :)

There's no need, you can just follow the powerleveling tips in the guide to get them to lvl 31 and 25 in about 30 minutes if you have 2 controllers, so feel free to pick any character.

I was going to answer the OP, but these posts pretty much say it all.

Also, I found that Gunzerking for 90 seconds was more of a pain than it should have been, so watch for that.

I can power level you, it won't take long to get Zer0 to 31 and gunzerk to 24. I'm u.s.central time zone. add me if ya want.