A fun game!

Wade_VC

The more I play Jurassic the Hunted, the more I am convinced that this game got such a bad rap by reviewers...which is why I seldom listen to them anyways.

Although it isn't a "Top shelf" game, it is still very fun and enjoyable which, to me, is the whole purpose of a game. There are, unfortunately, too many that base EVERY game on the most popular ones on the market, which is just a shame as they miss out on so many good titles, like this one, that really are fun.

Dinosaurs.

Guns.

Explosives.

Missions.

Yeah, I consider this game a winner!

jurassic-the-hunted-screenshot.jpg

Jurassic the Hunted - screenshot

• Like 1

The Platinum is owned by 81.80% of the members, so I'd say very easy, haha.

yeah, I noticed that. ;) .

question.? is there any specific reason your text is always super hugh.? cause I got great eye sight and every comment done like that kind of hurts eyes after awhile. :unsure:

• Like 1

yeah, I noticed that. ;) .

question.? is there any specific reason your text is always super hugh.? cause I got great eye sight and every comment done like that kind of hurts eyes after awhile. :unsure:

How can larger text hurt your eyes? Haha! I like the way it looks at that size because it reminds me of looking at individual tweets on twitter. Personal thing. Although Sly has asked me not to post in that size anymore, because it's obviously a threat to the well being of the site. :rolleyes:

Just rented this, I'm about to start playing it. Easy trophies too, apparently.

Just as a reminder, this will give you a good opportunity to be the first to add tips for the game's trophies while it's still fresh in your mind, should you plan on achieving the Platinum.

I enjoyed it. The writing was less than stellar, but the gameplay was mindlessly fun and enjoyable. I loved the extremely varied arsenal of guns. The boss fight against Spike was one of the bright spots.

I :wub: the Plasma Rifle.

Yeah, just like Cabela's Dangerous Hunts, you definitely need to be able to overlook the writing/voice acting; but the game itself delivered fairly well.

Glad you liked it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...