Hard trophy didn't pop

I finished the game on moderate difficulty

Then i go for the exploit to get speedrun and crushing. I get the crushing and speedrun trophy but hard trophy not pop? How can get this trophy??

That's very weird. Hope it doesn't happen to me. At least you got the speedrun and crushing trophy which is more difficult then the hard trophy. Just replay the game on hard I suppose or do the same exploit but use the game setting on hard instead of crushing

That's very weird. Hope it doesn't happen to me. At least you got the speedrun and crushing trophy which is more difficult then the hard trophy. Just replay the game on hard I suppose or do the same exploit but use the game setting on hard instead of crushing

I try the same exploit , use game setting on hard but it didn't pop . I will play on hard again, hope i will get hard trophy

• Like 1

When I was doing my crushing playthrough I noticed that 2 chapters didn't register that I finished them on crushing and still had hard as the highest difficulty finished. I replayed them and instead of quitting as soon as the next chapter started I played for a minute and then quit and it was OK.

• Like 1

I finished the game on moderate difficulty

Then i go for the exploit to get speedrun and crushing. I get the crushing and speedrun trophy but hard trophy not pop? How can get this trophy??

Maybe try doing it on unpatched game? Other than that, just do it legit. The game's ezpz.