Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShadowStrike002

I Am Setsuna set for july 19th $40 dollars.

43 posts in this topic

Hoping it gets a physical release. Rocket League is getting a physical after a few months of being digital only. Shovel Knight, Terraria, and EVEN Hitman gets a physical copy with all dlc/contracts at the end of the year (waiting for it.), so I'm hoping this gets a physical copy a few months down the road depending on sales. I'll spend 40 on a physical any day. Never a digital.

$40 doesn't seem outrageous to me, but I will probably wait for a sale due to having other games to play.

Why are you all so shocked at the price for a DIGITAL game. 

Digital prices have been higher on consoles and Vita for a long time now. 

However, $40 is a good price for a game such as this. 

Digital prices have been higher on consoles and Vita for a long time now. 

However, $40 is a good price for a game such as this. 

$40 for digital only game is crazy but it seems the main issue from what i've seen is no vita port.

Digital-ONLY. That's the problem. 

The game is looking fantastic, and I'm definitely getting some Chrono Trigger/Bravely Default vibes from the trailer, which is obviously a good thing. However, I'm quite disappointed that there isn't going to be a physical release, or a Vita version in the west. The price seems more than reasonable for a physical version, but a little too much for a digital only title in my opinion. Would be great if they compromised and gave us a limited physical release run for those of us like owning physical copies.

That being said, if the game turns out to be as great as I hope it is, I'll consider buying it at launch. I want to support more games like this.

I'll bite probably day one, especially since I have a 20% off discount code I've been stocking for a tiny bit now. I was expecting around a $20 price tag, since it's going to be digital only. So, I'm somewhat disappointed, but it looks fantastic so I'll spend the extra change.

Looks awesome, but $40 awesome? Not sure. Hopefully they give a PS+ discount on release.

Yeah I'll wait for the disc version

SE annunced a retail version too?

Yeah I'll wait for the disc version

So... forever?

SE annunced a retail version too?

Well, for Japan :awesome:

So... forever?

Well, for Japan :awesome:

Ok DD then :/

I'm kinda split on this. I kinda want to support their new Tokyo RPG Factory studio, but I never pay 40USD for digital. :/

Square Enix does seem to have a trend of making 1 trophy list for all regions, so I'm going to guess that all trophies will just be reflected on the jp page http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4356-%E3%81%84%E3%81%91%E3%81%AB%E3%81%88%E3%81%A8%E9%9B%AA%E3%81%AE%E3%82%BB%E3%83%84%E3%83%8A

I guess this also applies for Setsuna. Recent players list contains several non-japanese accounts, one of them being an account for an Honest Games-reviewer.

Can't wait to play this game but I still have to finish Wild Arms 3 and I'm in the Kill your Completion-event so it's a bit tough to play yet another JRPG. :|

Edited by Crimson Idol

I guess this also applies for Setsuna. Recent players list contains several non-japanese accounts, one of them being an aco♥ for an Honest Games-reviewer.

Oh man, I'm so looking forward to people complaining their lists are in runes...

God damnit that price tag is ridiculous but I'm still tempted to get it.