Euro 2016

Connie

LOL, Portugal actually did not draw this time =D

And CR7 scoring, that guy knows =D

And he actually guessed the correct result xDDD

ahahah, true that!! I am SOOOO happy right know, who would have guessed that Portugal would reach another Euro final :D. I'm hoping for an amazing final either way, I want to see a good football match!!

EDIT: I'm going to laugh a lot if the final match is between Portugal v France. People speculated a lot even before the group phase and quite some guys said the final would be between those two teams. I hope so! It would be awesome :D

Edited by bpmotard
  • Like 2

ahahah, true that!! I am SOOOO happy right know, who would have guessed that Portugal would reach another Euro final :D. I'm hoping for an amazing final either way, I want to see a good football match!!

EDIT: I'm going to laugh a lot if the final match is between Portugal v France. People speculated a lot even before the group phase and quite some guys said the final would be between those two teams. I hope so! It would be awesome :D

SIIIIIIIIIIIM !

The thing that makes me want to laugh is to see ignorant journalists to introduce defects in our national team.

perhaps we can't beat Germany or France but we are in the final :D

Simmmmmmmmmmmm :P

• Like 2

The thing that makes me want to laugh is to see ignorant journalists to introduce defects in our national team.

perhaps we can't beat Germany or France but we are in the final :D

Simmmmmmmmmmmm :P

And being in the final is all it matters ;)

• Like 1

I don't really care who wins now, but it'd be kind of funny if Portugal did. Ronaldo would have the chance of fucking over the host nation with a vastly inferior time - like it happened to him 12 years ago.

Yeah we all know that handball was bullshit.  :lol:

I hope France gets the final anyway, mostly cause of players like Payet and Griezmann. And I don't like Portugal anyway. :P

A handball is a handball. That's what sucks about the rulebook - it's all up to the ref lol.

Griezmann top scorer, at least I got that right in this thread :dance:xD

but I was the first who said it  :pimp:.

That's it. France get the win and will be the champion on sunday.

I see no chance for Portugal.

Don't understimate them because most likely Portugal win this Euro. Just got this feeling.

The "hand" of god :P

Haven't you heard about Schweinsteiger and Boateng favourite game?

• Like 2

but I was the first who said it  :pimp:.

Don't understimate them because most likely Portugal win this Euro. Just got this feeling.

Haven't you heard about Schweinsteiger and Boateng favourite game?

AHAHAH don't be rude with germans :P

Germany could have a penalty in favor if the referee wasn't blind ! two weights and two measures, this is the part that I am afraid of this final match.

• Like 1

Sunday 10th July 8pm

Portugal 1 vs 0 France

Don't blame me for voting on my country but, every game is a different game, and if Portugal's squad starts with the right foot from the beginning, they might have a chance. I'm betting a goal in extra time though :P

Sunday 10th July 8pm

Portugal 2 vs 1 France

Edited my prediction. Portugal is my only hope for winning this.

What do you mean? You failed all of the other scores? :P

Edited by bpmotard

Sunday 10th July 8pm

Portugal 1 vs 0 France

Don't blame me for voting on my country but, every game is a different game, and if Portugal's squad starts with the right foot from the beginning, they might have a chance. I'm betting a goal in extra time though :P

What do you mean? You failed all of the other scores? :P

Pretty much. Football is unpredictable even if you do the math the better team doesn't always win.