Euro 2016

Connie

France had so many chances....the header and that rifle from offside that hit the inner post, also Sigmoun rifle kick that Portugal goalkeeper defended like a champ.

No Ronaldo.

Amazing for Portugal to steal this title with Ronaldo in the end. Shows that they don't need a star to do well.....

France was just dominant the whole tournament...great tactics and defense from Portugal. The man of the match is surely Portugal goaltender..

I got the last game right at least ahahah Amazing game Portugal!! It was a shame they took out Ronaldo like that, it was shameful! Amazing goal by Éder, never thought he would score an amazing goal like that! Portugal did to France what Greece did to Portugal in 2004, I already lost my voice but I'm proud for my beloved country! Well played Portugal :D

Eder is unexpected...guy only scored 3 goals out of 28 international matches...ridiculous. :)

Edited by Kishnabe

France had so many chances....the header and that rifle from offside that hit the inner post, also Sigmoun rifle kick that Portugal goalkeeper defended like a champ.

No Ronaldo.

Amazing for Portugal to steal this title with Ronaldo in the end. Shows that they don't need a star to do well.....

France was just dominant the whole tournament...great tactics and defense from Portugal. The man of the match is surely Portugal goaltender..

Eder is unexpected...guy only scored 3 goals out of 28 international matches...ridiculous. :)

Éder the hero unlikely xD

perhaps it is "ridiculous" but did what we all want, score in the most important games

13615086_1661838660806407_41762077354268

Maybe the first Spain win. But playing handball IS killing football.

Ehehehehe

Edited by Rose_Dark
  • Like 2

I think the most fair would be counting the number of correct (or exact) results and the one with more should be the overall winner.

But we can use the other side of the argument as well: someone predicted more winners than the other one, even if he didn't get lucky with the exact results.

I don't really have any ideas as to how to break the tie. I'll just trust Conn's judgment (and hope it doesn't screw me over :|).

Let Xeliot win? :awesome:

I think the most fair would be counting the number of correct (or exact) results and the one with more should be the overall winner.

EDIT:

#savethemothsh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jxcCTyTZoo

Another moth bites The dust ehehehehehehhe

Vamoth , Portugal !

Watch out for The massacre of draws of Portugal in The next Confederations Cup .

• Like 1

At least we won, so France can kiss themselves goodbye

Well said ! The french created a petition to gather signatures to repeat the final of Euro 2016 against Portugal . The desperate is real !

Now it's time to rest for world cup :P

But before... :P :P

211nvk4.jpg

Not quite tho . In the next year , Portugal will enter the Confederations Cup for the 1st time so we still have to prepare ourselves for that tournament before the World Cup  :awesome:

• Like 1

Well said ! The french created a petition to gather signatures to repeat the final of Euro 2016 against Portugal . The desperate is real !

Not quite tho . In the next year , Portugal will enter the Confederations Cup for the 1st time so we still have to prepare ourselves for that tournament before the World Cup  :awesome:

French people are insane lolol "signature to repeat the final..."

They forgot the henry handball against ireland...why do they not repeat that shameful game? i know i know... :)

That's enough for me..

French people are insane lolol "signature to repeat the final..."

They forgot the henry handball against ireland...why do they not repeat that shameful game? i know i know... :)

That's enough for me..

they should make a contract with NOS tv... with that, its possible to repeat the final otherwise i ´ve bad news for them.

the cup is already in our museum/federation and will not get out of here...
  • Like 1

they should make a contract with NOS tv... with that, its possible to repeat the final otherwise i ´ve bad news for them.

the cup is already in our museum/federation and will not get out of here...

They didn't turn on the lights on the eiffel tower as they had done in moving from Portugal to the final! even they commissioned a bus to say "champions" at this time must be for sale on OLX ehehehe

I always said that arrogance has a high price...

2qx70g9.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just a friendly tip; don't promise a prize at the end of the tourney and then keep silent about it or just don't bother doing a giveaway at all. 

How active have i been to have only noticed this a week late? Or that i've not posted for a month and a half? Its not like i've said there isn't gonna be a prize, there is, i had completely forgot there still had to be a tie breaker.

0f89231e8aa35d613cbd1bc09fb8c6cb.png