E3 2016 Discussion Thread

MMDE

Ubisoft cringe counter: 1

Just Dance 2017.

People haven't washed... she knows it. And she doesn't do this for the money, even with the feedback....

Ubisoft cringe counter: 2

GhostRecon: Wildlands! March 7th 2017!

Scripted gameplay video.

Ubisoft cringe counter: 3

Watch Dogs 2

You got trolled by Ubisoft there  :ninja:

More The Division stuff.. AKA DLC, year one/underground/survival whatever. And some free outfits... *yawn*

That rush whine...

Ubisoft Cringe Count: 4

Eagle Flight VR...

Edited by MMDE

You also get it for PS4 free if you pre-order the new one

Didn't see that coming... Fine, I'll 100% it a third time! Like I even need an excuse...

Awesome trailer, very excited for this.

More The Division stuff.. AKA DLC, year one/underground whatever. And some free outfits... *yawn*

That rush whine...

Ubisoft Cringe Count: 4

Yeah, I'm just using the Division to post my thoughts on South Park :-) Can't have everything be appealing to everyone, I guess.

Edited by BillyHorrible

That pee comment increased the cringe counter...

Ubisoft Cringe Counter: 5

The VR stuff looked terrible for my neck. :(

Star Trek game... with VR.

Yeah, so it was leaked on reddit, and she had to comment on it.

Ubisoft cringe counter: 6

Edited by MMDE

I get confused... VR should be awesome by all accounts - Ace Combat, walking in between dinosaurs - but it's like they're trying to show the most boring games possible.

I want to be a VR early adopter but I'm going to need an extra nudge. Jurassic World VR would do the trick.

ARK Survival Evolved is rumored for VR at some point...check out some videos of the PC/Xbox One version if you want to walk in between dinosaurs ^_^  (PS4 version is meant to release in December, with the Survival of the Fittest mod coming next month)

For Honor AKA slow Dynasty Warriors clone.

I get confused... VR should be awesome by all accounts - Ace Combat, walking in between dinosaurs - but it's like they're trying to show the most boring games possible.

I want to be a VR early adopter but I'm going to need an extra nudge. Jurassic World VR would do the trick.

Bethesda promised VR for Fallout 4 and Doom though.

Edited by MMDE

ARK Survival Evolved is rumored for VR at some point...check out some videos of the PC/Xbox One version if you want to walk in between dinosaurs ^_^  (PS4 version is meant to release in December, with the Survival of the Fittest mod coming next month)

Yeah I knew, but thanks.

Not really looking at MP FPS games but I am hoping for walking simulator / encyclopaedia stuff. I'll take what I can get, I suppose.

For Honor AKA Chivalry clone.

Bethesda promised VR for Fallout 4 and Doom though.

For Honor: the trailer that has me excited from the start and snoozing at the end.

Fallout 4 VR... Wow, what would that mean for Skyrim Remastered?

The fact that we haven't seen any Red Dead yet, could that mean Sony is showing that off at their presentation?

For Honor: the trailer that has me excited from the start and snoozing at the end.

The gameplay footage makes it look like a slow version of Dynasty Warriors.

Yeah I knew, but thanks.

Not really looking at MP FPS games but I am hoping for walking simulator / encyclopaedia stuff. I'll take what I can get, I suppose.

The main ARK: Survival Evolved is not an FPS though, and there is an option to play in a single player game :)  The game is one huge encyclopedia of dinosaurs, where you can explore and fly around.  They are even adding a mode where you can play as a dinosaur, so that would be cool to be a direwolf for example and run around the island in a wolfpack

Grow Home 2?

I enjoyed Grow Home enough, nothing amazing, but yeah.

Called Grow Up! You are not growing home, you're growing up, and then catapult to the moon. o.O

urgh, that vowels comment...

Ubisoft cringe count: 7

That intro afterwards...

Ubisoft cringe count: 8

just for the heck of it

Ubisoft cringe count: 10

Trials of the Blood Dragon is out now.

Ass creed... super multi platform! :\ AKA Movie!

Edited by MMDE

The main ARK: Survival Evolved is not an FPS though, and there is an option to play in a single player game :) The game is one huge encyclopedia of dinosaurs, where you can explore and fly around. They are even adding a mode where you can play as a dinosaur, so that would be cool to be a direwolf for example and run around the island in a wolfpack

I dismissed that game too early, it seems. Will take a better look soon.

Grow Home 2?

I enjoyed Grow Home enough, nothing amazing, but yeah.

Called Grow Up! You are not growing home, you're growing up, and then catapult to the moon. o.O

I enjoyed Grow Home for what it was; a light snack in between heavier games. Will definitely keep an eye out for Grow Up.

I always enjoy Trials games, even though I've never ever been able to finish a single extreme track.

Assassin's Creed movie introduction: ah good, Ubi remembers that AC has great music and you don't need Kanye West.

Edited by BillyHorrible