E3 2016 Discussion Thread

MMDE

Might make a video of me trying out doom and fallout4. Also this dishonor crap is soooo boring.

I personally think Dishonered 2 looks very interesting! :P Might even get it.

EDIT: Oh wait, you were the one who would only buy and play a game if it was just released. :\

Release date: 11th November 2016.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Oh, that was it? Well that's another disappointing conference then. It was better than EA's, but that's not saying much. Dishonored 2 is looking good, but I thought they spent too long on it. Probably because they didn't have much else of importance to show. A card game, some content for their mediocre MMO, a PC exclusive game, some DLC for the worst part of Fallout 4, and a remaster. Am I missing anything?

I'm not expecting much from Ubisoft, but I'm hoping Sony and Microsoft put on a better show.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Prey could be cool, but I'll hold my judgments until I see some gameplay.

Edited by Undead Wolf

Of course! How could I forget! Maybe mods will make Skyrim an enjoyable game.  :P

My main problem with Skyrim for PS3 was the load screens. I'm sure I spent just as much time on load screens as I did playing, but mods would definitely mix things up! :) But I could maybe even try to make my own mod for it (on PC). ^^ I did a couple for Oblivion. I think Oblivion's world was more interesting though.

Oh, that was it? Well that's another disappointing conference then. It was better than EA's, but that's not saying much. Dishonored 2 is looking good, but I thought they spent too long on it. Probably because they didn't have much else of importance to show. A card game, some content for their mediocre MMO, a PC exclusive game, some DLC for the worst part of Fallout 4, and a remaster. Am I missing anything?

I'm not expecting much from Ubisoft, but I'm hoping Sony and Microsoft put on a better show.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Prey could be cool, but I'll hold my judgments until I see some gameplay.

Yeah, a lot of DLCs, but Quake, Dishonered and Prey was all better than pretty much anything EA showed. Skyrim with mods on PS4 is great too. ^^

Personally, nothing that made me lose my mind. Hoping Sony will do better. I don't really ever have much hope for Ubisoft or MS.

Edited by MMDE

Yeah, a lot of DLCs, but Quake, Dishonered and Prey was all better than pretty much anything EA showed. Skyrim with mods on PS4 is great too. ^^

Personally, nothing that made me lose my mind. Hoping Sony or Square will do better. I don't really ever have much hope for Ubisoft or MS.

Yeah, that's true. Maybe I was just expecting more because of their conference last year, but this conference certainly wasn't bad, it just dragged on certain on at certain parts.

Are Square having a conference this year? I haven't seen anything on that.

Are Square having a conference this year? I haven't seen anything on that.

I just assumed they would, but I guess I shouldn't! ;p

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/schedule/

Square do have some stuff going on, but obviously not enough to warrant a conference I guess this year. :(

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/square-enix/

Edited by MMDE

Bethesda Conference, where to begin? I saw Quake, I was happy. I saw Champions, I was not. I guess it was too much to hope for a Quake reboot. ESO is fun. Prey looks good from the trailer. Can't wait to see what comes out on that in the months to come. Skyrim is a great game. Definitely recommend picking that up if you haven't played it and you like sandbox RPG games. Looking to see if they would announce a Complete Edition for Fallout 4 but I guess I have to wait another year. Dishonored 2 looks good as well. Tried to play the first but never got into it. All and all, Bethesda still came out pretty high compared to EA. But it's EA so not really much of a shock there.

Hoping at least one game this year can blow my mind away. It's a tall order but a man can dream.

I just assumed they would, but I guess I shouldn't! ;p

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/schedule/

Square do have some stuff going on, but obviously not enough to warrant a conference I guess this year. :(

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/square-enix/

Yeah, that's a shame. I thought they had a really good conference last year. I wanted to see some more Nier Automata especially. Oh well, maybe they'll show it off at Sony's conference if I'm lucky.  xD

Conferences today fell short of my expectations. Not that EAs conferences expectation were high in the first place but they managed to do worse than last year which says something.

Bethesda mainly announced dlc and frankly all this other stuff that could have been announced else where and would have probably been received better. They could have focused and expanded on the Skyrim special edition a bit more because the whole issue of whether or not dlc would be included in this edition was slightly murky as well as the release date which wasn't all too clearly marked. Dishonered 2, while a series I'm excited for, really dragged on after the first 5 mins or so. Gameplay could have done better as a separate release and the guy talking kind of droned on.

Overall conferences today lowered my expectations for the conferences tomorrow. So here's hoping something exciting that hasn't yet been already leaked already gets announced tomorrow.