E3 2016 Discussion Thread

MMDE

My prediction

Most of Sony's talk will be about the PSVR

No mention of its red headed step child aka PS Vita

Mention the PS 4.5 and piss off ppl that bough a PS4 in the past few months

A few surprise anouncements. My guess one will be a new Bioshock game

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the company that do Bioshock, shut down after infinite?

This will be a fun year I'll start with MS.

I predict crackdown 3 will be the winter title.

Something from rare

Halo something

Killer instinct.

That was a short list...

Wasn't Crackdown 3 pushed further away? Might be we get to see something.

They've got to have some new series or game or something, right? right? idk

A new Halo, definitely! They're doing a new trilogy.

Killer Instinct new season? yawn

As for RARE:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_of_Thieves

I've said it before and one more time. i hope Sucker Punch reveals a new game. They have been quiet for almost 2 years. I hope it isn't vr related either. A new Infamous or IP would be great.

Sucker Punch is very likely to reveal new game IMO. I think that's a great prediction. Ah, yes, it might be VR related... I hope, and it's unrealistic, that they release a new platformer IP, and not some game with a gun. lol

Mention the PS 4.5 and piss off ppl that bough a PS4 in the past few months

I thought it was confirmed they won't talk about NEO at this year's E3. :o

Shenmue HD re-master news.

PSN ID name changes mentioned.

Crash Bandicoot appears on stage.

Loads of PSVR footage.

Shenmue HD? Maybe, maybe remind us about the great success the kickstarter backing was.

Changes to PSN? I doubt it, especially changing PSN ID.

Crash Bandicoot would likely be about it appearing in Skylanders, now that would just be a slap in the face if they did. I mean, they totally wouldn't know what people really want if they do that. Though, what would have been freaking awesome was if they introduced digital PS1 emulation with trophies, and the first games to go was Crash Bandicoot 1-3 + Crash Team Racing. That would blow my mind! :D

Yeah, PSVR definitely.

• Like 1

Every year around this time, i light a special candle in my Beyond Good & Evil shrine. Praying for Ubi to finally make my dream come true... 

But in all seriousness, VR will be thé topic everybody is going to talk about. Especially Sony.

Lets hope they announce something for Beyond Good & Evil, the first one was awesome. I won't get my hopes up to high, but seriously lets make it happen.

I hope Bethesda remasters Oblivion instead of (Or maybe as well as) Skyrim. I never played it, and it doesn't have trophies on ps3

I hope for another Playstation All Stars game. I seem to be the only one who likes that game and I want another one! Apparently there's rumors about another one, but I won't get my hopes up.

Are ya'll excited for Bethesda?

I predict Prey 2 will be the big reveal and I've been thinking this for a long time. I hope Wolfenstein The New Order 2 will be there too, wich I think is pretty obvious it will actually after all the hints and shit. Excited as shit for this, Im not a fan of the Skyrim remaster. If they're doing a remaster it would've been a lot more fun with Morrowind or Oblivion, oh well lol. Dishonored will be cool I guess :D

The EA conference was a bit lackluster to me. Mostly everything shown was already known. Was hoping for more information on Mass Effect or the unknown Star Wars games in production but no luck on that front. Kinda curious to see what Bethesda is going to show since the only big title they have coming out (that we know of) is Dishonored 2. I'm sure there will be a lot of DLC stuff for Doom and Fallout 4 but there has to be something else.

I hope Bethesda remasters Oblivion instead of (Or maybe as well as) Skyrim. I never played it, and it doesn't have trophies on ps3

I hope for another Playstation All Stars game. I seem to be the only one who likes that game and I want another one! Apparently there's rumors about another one, but I won't get my hopes up.

Yeah, I really wonder what Bethesda will show this year. I get they had a show last year with Fallout 4, but should be something big this year too... hmm, have they been working on a new TES game? It seems a year too soon unless they've done both new TES and Fallout 4 at the same time. Which means that it is more likely a remake, and in which case, maybe Oblivion or Morrowind? :o nah, Morrowind would be too much work I think, though it would have been awesome! :)

hmm... we will see soon! :D

Edited by MMDE

Dude this is like a dream of mine. I hope Sony first announce a new Crash game made by Mark Cerny's team. Then Cerny proceeds to say that they finally have the rights to Crash back and they will make an amazing game in the style of the older games. Then we get a trailer for an exclusive Skylander bundle with Crash (Please don't..) just for the sake of it (Rumours everywhere lol) and they end the Crash presentation with announcing Playstation All Stars 2, with Crash and a lot more characters lol.

• Like 1

Dude this is like a dream of mine. I hope Sony first announce a new Crash game made by Mark Cerny's team. Then Cerny proceeds to say that they finally have the rights to Crash back and they will make an amazing game in the style of the older games. Then we get a trailer for an exclusive Skylander bundle with Crash (Please don't..) just for the sake of it (Rumours everywhere lol) and they end the Crash presentation with announcing Playstation All Stars 2, with Crash and a lot more characters lol.

This is exactly what I hope to happen, minus the Skylanders thing, but that seems most likely to happen.

• Like 1

Excited to see what Bethesda showcase ^_^

Over the next day I expect to see something from Studio Wildcard (ARK Survival Evolved and ARK Survival of the Fittest)  They have been in a preview program on Steam and Xbox One (played a lot on the latter) and are due to release for PS4 in December with the Survival of the Fittest element coming next month

Finally!

New Quake? :o

Quake Champions.

120fps with unlocked frame rate. :o (PC obviously)

Good to hear they are going to add mods to PS4 verison of Fallout 4 soon.

Edited by MMDE

Do they really think that footage for the card game is going to impress and make anyone buy it? :o

rofl stream died for a short while for everyone.

Fallout 4 DLCs... (workshop, nuka world)

Fallout Shelter coming to PC... yay?

Skyrim Remake with new content (mods)?  :o

Edited by MMDE

Dishonered 2? Nope.

Prey! (new game, and looks great)

New free updates for Doom, so you can create single player levels and new multi player stuff etc.

Free Doom level 1 demo.

TESO Dark Brotherhood DLC. One Tamriel.

Edited by MMDE