E3 2016 Discussion Thread

MMDE

Creeped out by Death Stranding and RE7 so far. Might play Death Stranding, idk. Days Gone seems right up my alley, maybe Farpoint too, that woman VA sounded a little like Ali Hillis. Really liked new GoW over old GoW.....by a lot.

Can't place woman VA from Cod, but really familiar, don't think I'll buy it though.

Will have to watch M$ for comparison and see whats multi.

Edit: ofc Horizon but everyone's hyped for that now! Hope it delivers!

Edited by Not_like_therest

Well holy fucking shit. What a conference. It got me crying like a baby when they showed God of War. Will now re watch that amazing trailer 7 times. Crash is back, Spiderman is now with Insomniac, Kojima is making awesome games, Days Gone looks hella dope, Horizon is looking amazing, Resident Evil looks fucking amazing, Last Guardian so soon, I can't grasp how fucking amazing this conference was. Honestly, for ME, it was the best conference ever. It would've been perfect and unbeatable if KH3 was there, but it didn't even need to. 

God of War is the best thing thats ever happened in terms of my gaming life, and I couldn't be happier. Crying like a manchild

Sony's E3 conference was kind of shit to me honestly.  Resident Evil yet again going even further away from the originals (this game didn't even look like a RE game, they could have made a new IP).  No FFVII (I hope one of the Square Enix days cover that).  The only good thing was that we got a release date to The Last Guardian and a preview of Hideo's new title, was pretty happy over those but this whole conference wasn't worth staying up for imo.

And the above poster just reminded me, no KH3 either.

Edited by DEMON

That was awesome!!! Hands down the best conference. Almost every game shown looked amazing! I don't think I can even give a highlight for this one, there's too many!  xD

Starting off with the new God of War which is everything I ever wanted from that series. Kratos looks like a more relatable character, and the story looks super interesting. Horizon is looking faaantastic. It looks really different from anything else I've played, and I'm liking it a lot. I wasn't too interested in Detroit when it was first revealed, but the concept has me hooked. Super interesting. The VR stuff looked cool, especially the new Resident Evil, and I sure as hell wasn't expecting that. They're definitely going back to their horror roots, and that's very much welcome. A potential PSVR seller for me. There are real games for VR! I'm not sure if the Crash stuff was just a remaster or a full blown remake, but I really hope it's the latter, because I love me some Crash Bandicoot!  :) Death Stranding looks really weird, but since it's by Kojima, I'm expecting a good kind of weird. Can't wait to see more! A Spiderman game by Insomniac? Well count me in! Not usually interested in superhero games, but it's by Insomniac, so how can it not be good?  :D And finally Days Gone which looks rad. Almost gives me a The Last of Us vibe, except you're slaughtering thousands of infected.  xD

I need to take a cold shower after that. Calm down a bit.  :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

MS and Sony............ I don't even know. I mean, they weren't terrible conferences but god damn it.

What are you talking about? MS was fine IMO, better than the other conferences, though didn't get me excited about any games, but that's my taste, but Sony just blew it away.

What are you talking about? MS was fine IMO, better than the other conferences, though didn't get me excited about any games, but that's my taste, but Sony just blew it away.

GOW4 should have been at the end of this short conference.

• Like 1

Ok, Sony knocked it out the park, found just about everything absorbing.   Thought the opening music was for Hellblade, but goddam... :P   Resi 7 I thought for a second was SH, the mannequins, some of the background sounds...but oh yeah.   Kojima, cryptic as always, k, I'm in!   Spidey, Horizon, Days Gone...everything really.   Good show.  :)