Does anyone get the 100% completion of uncharted 3?

I got 100% trophies done 8 different times which is a world record. I'm fastest to get all trophies too. I said this in my topic "Best Uncharted 3 player ever?", but the topic was deleted within minutes of posting with no explanation why. Not only that but there are a number of active topics about 100% trophies in Uncharted 3. None are deleted. But my topic that's not completely focused on it gets deleted faster than you can comment. Are the moderators ever going to explain themselves or do we all have to put up with this abuse of power?

• Like 1

yawn, let's revive an ancient thread because my previous attempt at stroking my own ego failed...then hopefully this one will get deleted and all subsequent attempts at pointlessly bragging about myself until I realize that this site frowns upon such posts and members as they often just lead to conflict...in other news, I heard gamefaqs was having a contest "who is the world's greatest uncharted 3 player? cast you votes (heck, you can even vote for yourself multiple times...just keep hitting the ego trip button below)"...and for the record that's 2 nobody members who seem to support the mods abuse of power...forgot to stay on topic...to the 4-year-old op post, I got 100% too...anyone care?...didn't think so...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

I completely disagree. My topic was a legitimate question and welcoming talented players to tell the world about their accomplishments so we all have an idea what people could do in the game. Your view of bragging is 100% incorrect. My topic had no bragging in it. Also if anytime someone is telling us about their accomplishments is called bragging and all bragging must be deleted then hundreds of topics need to be deleted right now. People are always saying what they did in a game. Think about what I said long and hard and you will realize that you were 100% wrong about bragging. The term "bragging" is a childish word anyways that doesn't ever belong in adult conversations and is never an issue for adults. After little kids grow up, they mature and fully understand how an adult thinks. Then this all makes sense. Period. 

• Like 1

I completely disagree. My topic was a legitimate question and welcoming talented players to tell the world about their accomplishments so we all have an idea what people could do in the game. Your view of bragging is 100% incorrect. My topic had no bragging in it. Also if anytime someone is telling us about their accomplishments is called bragging and all bragging must be deleted then hundreds of topics need to be deleted right now. People are always saying what they did in a game. Think about what I said long and hard and you will realize that you were 100% wrong about bragging. The term "bragging" is a childish word anyways that doesn't ever belong in adult conversations and is never an issue for adults. After little kids grow up, they mature and fully understand how an adult thinks. Then this all makes sense. Period. 

Haha, you should be a stand-up comedian. This is hilarious. xD

Hmmm, well I thought about it long and hard like you said, and yeah, what you said is still bragging. :P How exactly is labelling yourself as the "best Uncharted 3 player ever" not bragging? Do you actually know what the term "bragging" means? Clearly not because you seem to think it doesn't belong in "adult conversation". I'd like to see you explain that one.

• Like 1

This topic is about 100% trophy completion. I answered the topic question, but as for you bragging accusers. You do more harm on this forum by bickering about bragging and other meaningless things than actually supporting the main topic in things. That's why so many topics are newly labeled off topic even though they are completely on topic with a particular game. Too many forum members have this problem in conversations. Otherwise, topics would not be deleted or closed and conversations would be mature. 

Staying on topic... I went 100% in game 8 times. Am I bragging? No, I'm staying on topic. Someone asked for help getting 100%. I recently explained treasure problem in other topic. All you have to do is look.

As far as the best player ever topic, it's a shame the topic was closed since many of you do want to still talk about it even in other topics. If the word bragging comes up again, I won't sugarcoat it anymore. The word jealousy will truthfully describe your off topic ways. Staying on topic... There's a lot of easy ways to get online trophies. Boosting is one of them. Split screen almost encourages boosting. You can even boost yourself with split screen in coop custom games. Trophies pop in coop custom games. So does ranking up. One easy way is to create custom easy coop arena game in village and have both players die on purpose after first idol/gold rush capture. An idol capture gets you $2,000. With 20 lives, that's at least 11 captures. Village is easiest to capture. So while ranking up in a easy way, you work on some trophies but still set you up for a leveled up to be able to handle harder coop trophies/treasures within adventure, shade survival, and hunter.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Couldn't help but post on here after reading what the best 8 time fastest player in the world with one hand wrote. Personally I can't wait to hear when you hit double figures, although, not to burst your bubble but:

I would like to name two players who I consider to be the best players I have come across, not because they think they are superior (they play with both hands) but because they have selflessly helped countless people achieve 100% over a number of years. They are:

ESJS90

crashnburn4life

Up until recent months they were on this nearly every day helping someone new out, great guys.

On 11/13/2016 at 8:47 PM, H_l_T_M_A_N_-_47 said:

This topic is about 100% trophy completion. I answered the topic question, but as for you bragging accusers. You do more harm on this forum by bickering about bragging and other meaningless things than actually supporting the main topic in things. That's why so many topics are newly labeled off topic even though they are completely on topic with a particular game. Too many forum members have this problem in conversations. Otherwise, topics would not be deleted or closed and conversations would be mature. 

Staying on topic... I went 100% in game 8 times. Am I bragging? No, I'm staying on topic. Someone asked for help getting 100%. I recently explained treasure problem in other topic. All you have to do is look.

As far as the best player ever topic, it's a shame the topic was closed since many of you do want to still talk about it even in other topics. If the word bragging comes up again, I won't sugarcoat it anymore. The word jealousy will truthfully describe your off topic ways. Staying on topic... There's a lot of easy ways to get online trophies. Boosting is one of them. Split screen almost encourages boosting. You can even boost yourself with split screen in coop custom games. Trophies pop in coop custom games. So does ranking up. One easy way is to create custom easy coop arena game in village and have both players die on purpose after first idol/gold rush capture. An idol capture gets you $2,000. With 20 lives, that's at least 11 captures. Village is easiest to capture. So while ranking up in a easy way, you work on some trophies but still set you up for a leveled up to be able to handle harder coop trophies/treasures within adventure, shade survival, and hunter.

if beating it 8 times and getting 100% is being the best ever id hate to introduce you to my girlfriend shes an uncharted feind probably has played the whole series 20 plus times already and her best time for each is extremely scary those speed run trophies had her laughing and she had so much time left she probably could have done each twice and grabbed a coffee but do you see her on here saying best player ever quickest ever? nope you dont why? because she is to busy playing and enjoying playing and could care less who knows her scores or whatever else 

so not only is your boasting pointless its embarassing to the real players and heres a big bit of info theres a 100% and a platinum club on here for shoying off without having to brag it does it for you once your on the site and it reads your trophy info

also noticed none of the uncharteds are in your trophy list at all

Edited by Taliesin_2943

12 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

if beating it 8 times and getting 100% is being the best ever id hate to introduce you to my girlfriend shes an uncharted feind probably has played the whole series 20 plus times already and her best time for each is extremely scary those speed run trophies had her laughing and she had so much time left she probably could have done each twice and grabbed a coffee but do you see her on here saying best player ever quickest ever? nope you dont why? because she is to busy playing and enjoying playing and could care less who knows her scores or whatever else 

Please go ahead and reveal your girlfriend's PSN name so we all can check out her awesome 100% time completion if it's so good which I bet it isn't. And, casual play or campaign speedruns has nothing to do with 100% completion. The real difficulty is the DLC trophies. Most are simple but some are so hard to do, I would rate them a 10 out of a 1 to 10 rating system. And it takes thousands and thousands of kills to get all the needed treasues to finally drop. It's by far the most challenging PS3 Uncharted game to get 100% in and the low average trophy percentage proves it.   

Edited by USA_Elite_Badass
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, USA_Elite_Badass said:

Please go ahead and reveal your girlfriend's PSN name so we all can check out her awesome 100% time completion if it's so good which I bet it isn't. And, casual play or campaign speedruns has nothing to do with 100% completion. The real difficulty is the DLC trophies. Most are simple but some are so hard to do, I would rate them a 10 out of a 1 to 10 rating system. And it takes thousands and thousands of kills to get all the needed treasues to finally drop. It's by far the most challenging PS3 Uncharted game to get 100% in and the low average trophy percentage proves it.   

The fact that something relies on luck does not make it difficult, just grindy. The only hard trophies are Overseer and All Together Now. 

14 minutes ago, Arkthur said:

The fact that something relies on luck does not make it difficult, just grindy. The only hard trophies are Overseer and All Together Now. 

I'd say "Invincible" isn't a cakewalk either.  And those online treasure related trophies.  Luck based is infuriating so many give up... Are you still trying to get those treasures? That'd be like a year and a half now.  

On 8/2/2017 at 10:24 PM, B1rvine said:

I'd say "Invincible" isn't a cakewalk either.  And those online treasure related trophies.  Luck based is infuriating so many give up... Are you still trying to get those treasures? That'd be like a year and a half now.  

True, but I'd say the first two require more coordination and skill. Yeah, I still need 3 treasures, but I play rarely. I haven't given up, but is not my priority.

20 hours ago, USA_Elite_Badass said:

The treasures drop after so many kills so it has more to do with thousands of kills mostly off of crushing difficulty than so called luck. 

Mmmm, is there information that confirms this?

Not official information but while I was going for the treasures I kept a file with kills/treasures because I was curious if I could find any pattern in the randomness. It took me 28,459 kills (in standard arena only, not hunter) to find all but 9 treasures (the rest I got from hunter), came down to a 1.42% drop rate - this was all in Crushing too. Some treasures seemed to have a higher drop rate than others, but there was a definite difference in drop rate between Crushing and the other difficulties

There didn't seem to be any pattern between the amount of kills and to when a treasure would drop though, as sometimes it'd take 300 straight kills for one to drop and others would drop after 5. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting so tired of random teammates messing up the overseer trophy by shooting rpg snipers without sniper rifles. That will force them to shoot again super fast and ALWAYS damage the statue. It won't matter if I play a perfect game and never miss with my sniper rifle. Those terrible players that don't understand how it works will ruin it for anybody. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2017 at 1:10 PM, Arkthur said:

True, but I'd say the first two require more coordination and skill. Yeah, I still need 3 treasures, but I play rarely. I haven't given up, but is not my priority.

I've completed the 100% in this game more than anybody ever. I always seen to get my last treasure around 14,500 coop kiils to 15,000 coop kills.