EA announcing EA Originals's Fe

Lucas

So EA just announced the first game that'll be coming to EA Originals. 'Watch the Fe Gameplay Trailer and enjoy a beautiful world full of discovery, conflict and relationships.'

Edited by LucasV9991

So EA just announced the first game that'll be coming to EA Originals. 'Watch the Fe Gameplay Trailer and enjoy a beautiful world full of discovery, conflict and relationships.'

Pause for laughs...

(Yeah I know, I couldn't resist a silly little wise-cracking sarcasm for AAA announcements.)

Probably the only good part about the entire conference.

Cute game+nervous speaker=Profit

Yeah, seems like they took that same formula from last year's conference with the Unraveled guy. The guy this year seemed more nervous at first though.

Game looks interesting though. I definitely want to hear more about it.

Looks like it could be fun but it's EA we're talking about... I haven't tried anything of them since the beta of Star Wars Battlefront...

I don't mind Indie games but I find it best to wait until they go on a Flash Sale or become one of the free PSN Plus games. Something about buying a game that I only play once always rubbed me the wrong way.

I don't see what the fuss is about 'playing indie games only once'. There's a bunch of 'indies' I've played several times and most games I'll play only once, be they AAA or otherwise. I don't think replay value has much to do with a game's budget or publisher.

Also, why is it bad to pay for something you only go through once? We do it with the cinema, food and holidays all the time. Most books will be bought only for one read through... Why should the situation for games be any different? You pay for the experience, as long as you loved the game it's money well spent.

Didn't watch the conference so I don't know anything about the presentation but the preview picture of the trailer had me intrigued. I thought it might be something like Ori but once I saw the trailer I was kinda disappointed. It looks ok gameplay-wise but it doesn't tickle my nerves. And additionally, it's from Zoink Games. I only remember them for developing Stick it to the Man. That game was nice at first but later on it felt plain boring and uninspired.