Dont have PS Plus and can play online :o

Natsuu24

Hi guys! In my new PS4, i have 2 users (1 with plus and other (my) without plus). But in my user and with my psn (the one who dont have ps plus) i can play online :o I tested with nba 2k16. Its a bug or i really can play if i have a user on ps that have ps plus ??

Hi guys! In my new PS4, i have 2 users (1 with plus and other (my) without plus). But in my user and with my psn (the one who dont have ps plus) i can play online :o I tested with nba 2k16. Its a bug or i really can play if i have a user on ps that have ps plus ??

As long as one of the accounts on that machine has +, both can play online. It's not a bug, that's Sony's design. See this: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/playstation-plus/information---benefits/sharing-playstation-plus-benefits-with-a-friend-on-playstation-4/

You can share many things on a console like DLC, online play and PS+ games too :)

Only my US PSN has the network pass for TLOU but i could play with my german PSN as long as both accounts are active on the same console

One thing that you can't do without PS+ active in account is copying your savegame, regardless to cloud or flash drive

What StrickenBiged says is correct. Do note though that the PS4 has to be activated as 'primary PS4' for account with the PS+ subscription for it to work.

EDIT: I got massively ninja'ed by Evil_Joker88 :ninja:

Edited by LucasV9991

One thing that you can't do without PS+ active in account is copying your savegame, regardless to cloud or flash drive

Dude, I back up to USB sticks all the time, and no one on my PS4 has Plus. The cloud is locked off to Plus users, and fair enough there, but if they locked off USB copying people would grab the pitchforks.

• Like 1

Dude, I back up to USB sticks all the time, and no one on my PS4 has Plus. The cloud is locked off to Plus users, and fair enough there, but if they locked off USB copying people would grab the pitchforks.

After a quick research i see that you got it right :blink:

I thought copying would be only possible with + because there's a + symbol right next to the "copy" menu but it indicates only cloud backup is + reserved...

Thx so i learned something new after almost 4 years of PS3 gaming :D

After a quick research i see that you got it right :blink:

I thought copying would be only possible with + because there's a + symbol right next to the "copy" menu but it indicates only cloud backup is + reserved...

Thx so i learned something new after almost 4 years of PS3 gaming :D

You can also copy PS1/PSP/Minis saves from a PSP to a PS3, PS1 and Minis saves can be used on the PS3, but PSP saves obviously would just be for backing up, same goes for Vita saves. You can also store PS3/PS2/PS1/Minis saves on a PSP memory card via PS3 just for the shit of it. I miss my backed up PSP saves, I had shitloads on there, then my fatty PS3 died :'(

The accounts have to be from the same regions tho, so if you have PS+ on your EU account it won't work on your US account. :)

Well I have PS plus on my US account and I can play online with my japanese account so I don't think there's restrictions for the region.

I have earned the platinum of Dark Souls III in my japanese account playing online and I frecuently play Rocket League as well and I don't have any issues.

Well I have PS plus on my US account and I can play online with my japanese account so I don't think there's restrictions for the region.

I have earned the platinum of Dark Souls III in my japanese account playing online and I frecuently play Rocket League as well and I don't have any issues.

My main account is EU and I can't play online or plus games on my US account. :/

But won't anything change on my EU account then?

Nope. You will just be able to use features of EU account on your US and vice-versa (access to US cheap prices xDDD).

It's like this:

One PS4 can be primary for unlimited amount of accounts (there is probably some restriction, but unlimited sounds cooler), but account can only have one primary PS4.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Nope. You will just be able to use features of EU account on your US and vice-versa (access to US cheap prices xDDD).

It's like this:

One PS4 can be primary for unlimited amount of accounts (there is probably some restriction, but unlimited sounds cooler), but account can only have one primary PS4.

Woop, thanks, I can play my EU PS+ games on my US account now. :D I still need to buy PS+ on US to access PS+ prices on sales tho? 

Woop, thanks, I can play my EU PS+ games on my US account now. :D I still need to buy PS+ on US to access PS+ prices on sales tho? 

As ffdm already said, yes, you need that.

And depending on your stance to Vita PS+ "games", it may even be better buying Plus only for your US account because the NA sales are more frequent and saving a few bucks always helps :D

Since EU gets only a few great sales, you can just buy a monthly Plus to gain access to bigger sales in case it's worth :D