Final Fantasy XV megathread

DPtheGod

glauca01.png

Me and my friend have a bet that Glauca is actually female. We're going off of a few things. First, that the name Glauca is the female form of the latin word "glaucus". Second, there's a lot of pink. Third, that would be badass. And fourth, it's definitely not above Square to do that. Look at Faris from FFV. Faris was referenced as a he up until the reveal. Also, just because she has a masculine voice within the armor, doesn't mean she couldn't potentially still be female. It could be a voice changer, similar to what happened in the 2005 movie Sky High. But hey, that's just a theory. A Game Theory.

So we are going to celebrate with sea salt ice cream if we were right. If not, and we were completely stupid, well...

• Like 1

Still so happy that I got this game for ultra cheap. It is my most anticipated game.

OlSeonS.png

Then again... if it takes a week to arrive, I will fucking kill myself.

I still have the Ultimate Collector's Edition preordered, but... I think I'll just cancel it. $500 CDN is ridiculous.

had to cancel my pre-order because upcoming month long trip and september 30 is right in the middle of it.

is there enough incentive for a digital pre-order? I really would like a physical version of this game after waiting years but if I'm desperate enough I might head that way.

There are no pics of the main character.

Because we all know that MC is car =D

But some of these pics shows the main character fighting together with his friends (or party members).  :o  And about the car, it says that car is extremely important in this game, because the owner of this car is the Main Character's father, so the MC and his friends have to be very careful to take care of it.

But some of these pics shows the main character fighting together with his friends (or party members).  :o  And about the car, it says that car is extremely important in this game, because the owner of this car is the Main Character's father, so the MC and his friends have to be very careful to take care of it.

Um... you know, it's an inside joke =D The car is a main character =D

Since there are no pics of the car, I said there are no pics of the MC :D

I know Noctis is the MC xD

Um... you know, it's an inside joke =D The car is a main character =D

Since there are no pics of the car, I said there are no pics of the MC :D

I know Noctis is the MC xD

oooh! My bad, I'm not good with jokes, but I feel kind of understand how's the car is MC. :D