Crushing Difficulty Problems

Hi, I'm near the end of the game on Crushing difficulty and I'm RAGING AS F***   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: . It's the beginning of chapter 20 to be more accurate and I have a few questions.

1. I have read that bonuses such as infinite ammo, giving weapons etc. DO NOT void difficulty trophies. It's a whole month after release and as they fixed the glitch for Speedrun trophy in 15 minutes my question is: "Can someone confirm that they HAVEN'T fixed the aforementioned ways of making your one's game easy?".

2. If an answer to the first question is negative then does anybody have a good strategy for this chapter? 

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help  :)

Edited by RockyJokerPL

I am not sure what you mean in relation to question one. You can still use Infinite Ammo and the Barok .44 to clear chapters easy as PIE :) 

No real good strategy apart from using cover as best as you can and using the Barok. 44

Just turn on the cheats. There's no trophy penalty. 

If it turns out they've patched it, you will be able to use chapter select to resume from where you started using cheats anyway. But like I say, I don't think you need to be concerned. 

Slow motion also helps. 

They never ever fixed the glitch to get cheats active in crushing in any other uncharted so I wouldn't worry about it.  Slow motion bullet time is useful to line up those shots in crushing, it's a massive help on the final chapter as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Question: I'm on my "crushing" playthrough and I've reached chapter 8 but for some reason when I look at "chapter select" chapter 6 is registered as being completed on "moderate" instead of "crushing". Can I come back to it after I've completed the remainder of the game on "crushing" and expect the designated trophy to pop up? I think I'll be OK but I thought I'd check so I can restart the game completely if the trophy wont show.

Think this fits in this thread. 

So i played till chapter 20 on crushing and than had enough and completed the game on explorer. So my question is now, can i just replay chapter 20-epilog on crushing for the trophy or do i have to play it all again?

Tried this version 1.00 glitch but it only worked for light and moderate.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 20 was hard. Really hard. I played through on crushing first time round, so I didn't have any cheats or anything. It took me hours to get past that chapter.

Cna someone help me? I do not have any cheats since I started in Crushing for first time !!!!! These chapters are really hard

• 1 month later...

I'd say this game i pretty easy on crushing. The 3rd game is the easiest on crushing. If you have beat the first two on crushing, then you can beat this one easily.

i actually thought this was the hardest since the first game. i beat 2 and 3 on crushing without too much difficulty, but couldn't get past chapter 12 in 4 without turning on the cheats. that huge ass battle with no mid fight checkpoints  :angry:

Edited by AJC3317

i actually thought this was the hardest since the first game. i beat 2 and 3 on crushing without too much difficulty, but couldn't get past chapter 12 in 4 without turning on the cheats. that huge ass battle with no mid fight checkpoints  :angry:

I'd like to agree, but some parts of 1, and the final boss of 2 made me want to break my controller. I totally would have broken my controller, but I ain't about that paying 50-60$ to replace it life.  B)

• 1 year later...

I raged hard on chapter 20 after trying that ship fight area for 2 hours. I figured I'd just put it on easy, finish the game and come back and replay chapter 20 on crushing with cheats.

panicked a little after beating chapter 20 and it not popping but then replayed the epilogue and got all the other difficulty trophies.

can potentially save yourself a lot of time and effort skipping very hard parts on your crushing run then just clean up afterwards with infinite m14 or rpg ammo.