All Dishes Conquered trophy

viceforce

• 2 weeks later...

Having trouble triggering this. Eaten all food (including take outs) on a single character. I have all recipes as I have triggered the lore trophy and received the bell item.

Edit: There were 3 explanation marks next to the fruit and nut strudel, must not have registered/have missed it. Triggered trophy now.

Edited by StilRh

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
20 minutes ago, Neku-tan said:

I have a problem with unlocking this trophy. I already ate all the dishes (even incuding take out food) and still no trophy. Any tips?

Did you only eat the dished offered by Maury? It doesnt count if you eat at the restaurant. I would check the list in the guide to see if you miss a dish and if not eat first the ones for which you need to eat 3 times the same dish. Maybe you just miss one of them.

I had a table and crossed out the ones i ate without the take aways and the trophy popped like expected. I had no issues (Played on vita recently)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Did you only eat the dished offered by Maury? It doesnt count if you eat at the restaurant. I would check the list in the guide to see if you miss a dish and if not eat first the ones for which you need to eat 3 times the same dish. Maybe you just miss one of them.

I had a table and crossed out the ones i ate without the take aways and the trophy popped like expected. I had no issues (Played on vita recently)

Yes, I ate only the dishes from Maury's. I have all 60 recipes (that'd be 54 excluding take out food). Hmm, I already ate every single one three times (there is no bonus icon for eating them). So do I have to eat them all at least one more time? 

17 minutes ago, Neku-tan said:

Yes, I ate only the dishes from Maury's. I have all 60 recipes (that'd be 54 excluding take out food). Hmm, I already ate every single one three times (there is no bonus icon for eating them). So do I have to eat them all at least one more time? 

no that’s not it, I only ate the dishes which were needed to unlock a new dish .. hm ... but if you ate everything 3 times there shouldn’t be a bonus anymore And you should have the trophy :hmm: I‘m really not sure sorry :( 

did you try to eat something on a different character?

28 minutes ago, Inuty said:

no that’s not it, I only ate the dishes which were needed to unlock a new dish .. hm ... but if you ate everything 3 times there shouldn’t be a bonus anymore And you should have the trophy :hmm: I‘m really not sure sorry :( 

did you try to eat something on a different character?

I got the trophy! It looks like I was missing Gnocchi recipe from Cornelius story (chapter 4). I'm Sorry for Bringing this up.. -_-

• Like 1