Hi all

navvy7

Just wanted to say hi, i've been at .com and have been on the guide team at .co.uk for a bit too but looking for somewhere a bit more lively. Hunted the site down and here "as they say" I am.

Cracking work Sly the site looks ace and hello to everyone else here too.

Hope to see you around and have a few convo's.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm welcome people. Yes Screeching owl it's nice to see a familiar face (and beak), i'm round these parts a bit more than the other place these days but I still look in and post if theres anything in particular.

And Wade, making my friends list too, here and on PSN. Thanks for the relevant adds, we'll have to have a mp session on something although I don't play mega hours I have a wife and young kids so time is limited.

Anyway thanks again, speak soon.

Hey Hey bud, i am floating round these parts too :) not done an intro thread myself though.

Same as you i just post on threads i find interesting on any site now, putting more time into gaming again. Now i see some familiar faces around i may just up my post count here :P

• 2 weeks later...

Where are my manners navvy7.

Glad to see you here, and I plain ol' missed your introduction. Glad to have you here, and from what little we have interacted with here on the forums, you appear to be the type of gamer this site needs more of!

Now that I got you added to my PSN list, we need to hook up and play something sometime.

Where are my manners navvy7.

Glad to see you here, and I plain ol' missed your introduction. Glad to have you here, and from what little we have interacted with here on the forums, you appear to be the type of gamer this site needs more of!

Now that I got you added to my PSN list, we need to hook up and play something sometime.

For definite Wade. I work shifts too so on and off and some strange hours at times but fire me a message if you see me on and we'll have a blast.