Rescan trophy list

*Romaji =D

It's definitely cool and awesome :awesome: but Plat name references game name, now no one knows that xDDD

Seriously? I always thought it was called "romanji" :facepalm:. So Houka means phoenix? I thought it was Houou...  :hmm:.

Edit:

I can see Stevieboy lurking in the shadows and this thread got mysteriously pinned. Thanks Stevie :yay:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Seriously? I always thought it was called "romanji" :facepalm:. So Houka means phoenix? I thought it was Houou...  :hmm:.

The 'Hou' kanji signalizes Phoenix. There are many variations =D

Thus ends Japanese lecture, we should stop with this and return to the proper topic xDDD

(Still waiting for the scan confirmation xD)

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this is the correct topic to list these fixes, but here goes. If its wrong, please point me in the right direction.

1: A Boy and His Blob
The ps3 version never got listed, its on a shared list with the ps4/vita. I own this, and can confirm it.

2: Amplitude 
The ps3 version never got listed. I do not own either version, so I have no idea if its a shared list, I assume it is.

3: Attractio
The vita version never got listed, I do not own either version. There price point is different, so it could be separate list or shared, I have no idea.

4: Cast of the Seven Godsends – Redux for the ps4
I can't find this trophy list anywhere, maybe its not up yet, or maybe its under a different name, or a Japanese name.

5: Don't Die, Mr. Robot!
The ps4 version never got listed, its on a shared list with the vita. I own this, and can confirm it.

6: Letter Quest Remastered
The ps4 version never got listed. It is a shared trophy list with the vita. http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/37674-trophy-list/

4: Cast of the Seven Godsends – Redux for the ps4

I can't find this trophy list anywhere, maybe its not up yet, or maybe its under a different name, or a Japanese name.

Because the list for that one is just called COTSG TROPHIES for whatever reason. 

------------------

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator needs to be rescanned, as the devs updated the description for the Red Belt trophy as the description was listed incorrectly. 

No the worse part is this:

D3Js2fK.png became this... G41OBGX.png

Well... they removed the runes, because west... :/

I'm not sure if this is the correct topic to list these fixes, but here goes. If its wrong, please point me in the right direction.

You should check if the lists are correct on PSN as well.

This site takes the data from PSN so if it's not correct on PSN, it cannot be correct here.

Well... they removed the runes, because west... :/

You should check if the lists are correct on PSN as well.

This site takes the data from PSN so if it's not correct on PSN, it cannot be correct here.

Sure thing, what site should I use to find this info? Your most likely gonna say a site I know of, but couldn't figure out how to search only games on it, so please be specific in the instructions.

Just tried to figure out how and didn't find any more sites that have detailed stats like this site. Not sure where or how I can find these trophy lists without buying them. 

Edited by bcks007

Sure thing, what site should I use to find this info? Your most likely gonna say a site I know of, but couldn't figure out how to search only games on it, so please be specific in the instructions.

Just tried to figure out how and didn't find any more sites that have detailed stats like this site. Not sure where or how I can find these trophy lists without buying them.

What he meant is that you should check if the trophy lists on the PSN show the correct devices you would like to get rescanned.

E.g.

1: A Boy and His Blob

The ps3 version never got listed, its on a shared list with the ps4/vita. I own this, and can confirm it.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4222-A-Boy-and-His-Blob

--> does the PSN show the PS3-tag when you view this list via the trophy sync/trophy view? If so, the list can be rescanned and the info can be added on PSNProfiles. If not, it can't be added on this site.

And at least for the above list I can confirm that PSN now shows the PS3-tag.

What he meant is that you should check if the trophy lists on the PSN show the correct devices you would like to get rescanned.

E.g.

--> does the PSN show the PS3-tag when you view this list via the trophy sync/trophy view? If so, the list can be rescanned and the info can be added on PSNProfiles. If not, it can't be added on this site.

And at least for the above list I can confirm that PSN now shows the PS3-tag.

My original post said I can confirm A Boy and His Blob and Don't Die, Mr. Robot!.I own both these game have them loaded on my psn, and I see there tags that are missing.

Plus someone else confirmed Letter Quest Remastered, as I linked a topic talking about it.

But for Amplitude, and Attractio, I do not own either game, so I can't check my psn list for there tags.

I was under the impression he was asking me to find there tags on the internet on a website I didn't know shows them. Like a sony based website or something.

So how would I find those last 2?

Edited by bcks007

A way you can see what consoles are officially listed on a list is by comparing your trophies with someone on your PlayStation or the PlayStation App (I use this method). Check the list here on this site and type a recent players name into the PS App and compare their trophies with yours, this will give you any up to date info on the list you're looking for.

Thanks for this info! It will be up to Sly if he wants to update these right now, but he may wait since they're small differences and the upcoming major site update will make it to where these things can be changed very easily, so these will certainly be fixed then, but maybe not immediately. Hope this makes sense :P

My original post said I can confirm A Boy and His Blob and Don't Die, Mr. Robot!.I own both these game have them loaded on my psn, and I see there tags that are missing.

Plus someone else confirmed Letter Quest Remastered, as I linked a topic talking about it.

But for Amplitude, and Attractio, I do not own either game, so I can't check my psn list for there tags.

I was under the impression he was asking me to find there tags on the internet on a website I didn't know shows them. Like a sony based website or something.

So how would I find those last 2?

I can confirm that Amplitude is a shared list because someone on my friend list has it and it shows as both.

I checked Attractio on someone's profile from my ps4 and it only shows as ps4.

Edited by kuuhaku

I can confirm that Amplitude is a shared list because someone on my friend list has it and it shows as both.

I checked Attractio on someone's profile from my ps4 and it only shows as ps4.

I might just bite the bullet and buy Attractio on vita. Its only $9.99, its $19.99 on the ps4. No mention of crossbuy on either game.

​The ps4 version came out in January. The vita version in June.

So maybe nobody who uses this site has bought the vita version, or the trophy list isn't uploaded yet.

So I bought Attractio on vita and it doesn't sycnh up on psn. It loads to the vita tv and can be played on it, even has a trophies section on the main menu, so you can see what trophies you earned and how to earn them. Its one of those game where the game closes if you check your trophy tab on home screen.

You can see the trophies on the left side tab, but not the right side psn tab.

They seem to match the ps4 trophies word for word, so same trophy descriptions and amount. Just different list.

How to get this fixed?

Edited by bcks007

So I bought Attractio on vita and it doesn't sycnh up on psn. It loads to the vita tv and can be played on it, even has a trophies section on the main menu, so you can see what trophies you earned and how to earn them. Its one of those game where the game closes if you check your trophy tab on home screen.

You can see the trophies on the left side tab, but not the right side psn tab.

They seem to match the ps4 trophies word for word, so same trophy descriptions and amount. Just different list.

How to get this fixed?

That happened with Don't Starve for the longest time (as shown in this thread.) There's no real way to fix it; you just need to wait for the trophy list to be added to PSN. I'm not sure if the developers have any control, but when it happened with Don't Starve, people tweeted the devs asking them to add the trophy list to psn.

Edited by kuuhaku

That happened with Don't Starve for the longest time (as shown in this thread.) There's no real way to fix it; you just need to wait for the trophy list to be added to PSN. I'm not sure if the developers have any control, but when it happened with Don't Starve, people tweeted the devs asking them to add the trophy list to psn.

Thank god its not made by the same people. Who would be the developer for this game?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...